The Dopant Hunter
"rider..." Kry's head cocked back as if he was struck by lightning- the memory of the mission was jolted.
"SHHHH!!!- you want the guards to hear you?!" Kry said while looking around seeing no guards around. inbetween the cells of our heroes- the inmates were distracted with reading, watching a movie etc.
"listen closely... my name is Kryachian Ryumon Havoc- a sleeper agent and I have been sent to rescue a number of Riders from here. Kry said in a way so that the heroes could hear."

((Similodon- you don't say what the other person is doing- that's power playing. instead you could say 'Gaku expected the Fanger to glare at him with cold eyes'))

White Rose Rider
"Hey, I can respect that, your majesty. Looks like your place is with us after all...so tell me...what kind of Rider were you? Did you have Magic? Technology? Or something else?" asked Natsumi as she stood up from her place in her cell and walked over and stood in front of the bars to try and see what she could see.

Kenji had unknowningly taken Natsumi's lead and walked up to his bars as well his hands taking a pair of them.

"Yeah...no one gets out...for now." said Kenji dejected...but he kept those last two words quiet. He was at this point attempting to plan in his mind an escape...it was the least he could do after landing himself and his sister in this mess.

Friendship and the Cosmos.
"I'll just stick with Kry." He let out a quite laugh " Well, the grass ain't always greener"

(My bad Kry. Won't happen again.)

King attempted to look at his 'companions' but was rather limited in that regard. "What kind of rider was I?" King repeated the question, confusion evident. "I didn't use Magic... and the humans would use Technology. I suppose that puts me in the 'other' category."

He gripped the fragment tightly, unknowingly beginning to infuse it with small amounts of his life energy.

"I had a partner... a small but powerful being of the Kivat race. He aided in my transformation. So perhaps... Biological?" King remarked calmly, as Kry's words began to register.

"Your... a sleeper agent?" He asked softly "Then you have a way out of here?"

The Dopant Hunter
Kry looked around with shifty eyes.

"In exactly 30 minutes- the cells will open to allow everyone into the handball courts- A guard will come to release the king since I modified the monthly report to say your threat level is now minimal- Gaku I need you to start 'training' specifically against the third girder from the entrance to the mess hall, this will create noise in the ventilation shafts that I will be using to get to the research area to reclaim our gear.

I know all of you have very little reason to trust me but I ask you have some faith. I need the rest of you to draw as many guards as possible to the handball courts to make my job easier, at 2:30 we will meet at the upper left corner of the courts next to the door." Kry turned so that his back was towards Omega- he snapped his fingers and a small bright glowing orb of energy formed in his palm.

"King I need you to hold your rage- the artificial fangs they have prepared in this prison will immediately drain you the moment you show that you have your strength back. We WILL get Drake back- but I need you to be patient." Kry said before flinging the orb with a flick of his wrist towards Omega.

"You don't look like much. But hey, I don't look like an Oni do I? " replied Gaku.

Gaku glanced at the two people in the cell next to eachother. They provoked Gaku's mind as well.

"Hey, you two. Twins. What kinda...you know (Rider) are you? "

White Rose Rider
"Well...if these guys do like they have been...maybe Kenji and I can cause a ruckus. We may be normal humans. But I think we can come up with something. It will be good to see more of my brother than just his hands. And I know just the way to celebrate." said Natsumi with a restored smile in her voice.

"Ahh, I think I know what you're thinking Sister...let's show them the reason they locked us up in the first place." said Kenji quietly with a slight chuckle.

As he looked at the other cells, he saw some of the others...and the Janitor...a sleeper cell? But for who? Who exactly did this Kry person work for? Hearing one the one who called himself an Oni, Natsumi and Kenji both just smiled at him and said...

"Technology...together we are the Twin Born...well...you know." said the twins in perfect synch.

King felt the orb land in his hand and clenched it tightly. Closing his eyes King remarked "I understand. I'll hold my rage in check until you say otherwise."

A part of him wondered how this creature knew Drake's name but chose to keep that question silent. "I suppose I have to act the part of a 'broken' prisoner?"

------------------------------------

(OOC: Broken in terms of obedient and fearing the guards.)

The Dopant Hunter
"yes... also that is Ragokian life energy, much more potent than your run of the mill kind- Savour the taste: you will only taste it once..." Kry said with a dead seriousness.

" Techy Riders? Must be the new fad. Eh Omega? " Gaku jeered

He looked around at the people who would be escaping with him. 30 minutes. They seemed reliable...enough.