The Kamen Rider Chronicles: Shockers Blood Road (plotting/OOC)

The Dopant Hunter
at this point- you would need to be something along the line of a wanderer near pluto- collecting what you could salvage from the ship graveyard- but you would eventually be able to interact with the rest of us.

Lurker
Jeeez when i am posting you guys post three to four times. I mean jeezus can you guys just wait for people instead of just zooming through?

In Justice, We Trust!
Me three. If you guys can slow down a little? :sweat:

If you ask me Kry, I think you should put a daily post limit.

Lurker
OMG me and DK actually agree on somethin!

Ya or at least make people wait till everyone gets a post in or something, because I honestly hate seeing all this junk happen and then I have to go back and edit my post to fix something.

The Dopant Hunter
Well... DK- you have experience: and you ARE a TM. You can implement whatever you think will work.

I agree. I fell asleep for a couple hours and am left trying to figure out where to have King go from here.

at this point- you would need to be something along the line of a wanderer near pluto- collecting what you could salvage from the ship graveyard- but you would eventually be able to interact with the rest of us.

Hmm...that doesn't exactly work with the idea I had in mind. Any chance we could do sort of a middle ground deal? Maybe I'd be a prisoner being shipped to Pluto. That way we don't have to pull a "oh hey, I was here all along despite not saying or doing anything." Plus, it'd give us a ship to use to get between planets.

The Dopant Hunter
That could work- Your in the ship that recently docked... but don't forget to fill in your character sheet first.

Lurker
Well I was the same Tiger, because I woke up and they were four pages in................I was like if this happens every day I am just gonna quit at some point.