The Kamen Rider Chronicles: Shockers Blood Road (plotting/OOC)

The Dopant Hunter
I would prefer you keep a format- just because you character is evil doesn't mean he/she needs to be a rider.

... yes Deme- but remember to keep a lid on your power and your actions... untill appropreit.

Friendship and the Cosmos.
Smilodon/Hugo/KR Durga/Human/Unknown/Male/13

Name: Hugo

Race: Human. (Orphnoch)

Natural abilities: Orphnoch

Appearance: Naturally fit, blond hair, blue eyes. 5'8. Skin has slight grayish tint to it.

Equipment: Durga Gear, Jet Sliger

Short bio: Hugo, as his creators at Chi-Shocker call him, is a test tube baby turned Orphnoch. He has reached his Orphnoch not through dying, but through manifesting it by will, forced by Chi-Shocker using torture methods. Once he gained his Orphnoch form, The Hedgehog Orphnoch, he was given the Durga gear to fight for Chi-Shocker.

Any other things you would like to mention: Durga means "invicble" in Sanskrit

-

Kamen Rider system format: Faiz

Type of rider: Technological

Rider Name: Durga

Transformation system: Durga Gear

Rider Equipment/weapons/vehicles: Durga Pointer,Shot,Phone, and Jetsliger. The Shot is used for his Cyan Calamity, and his Pointer is used for Cyan Cyclone. The Phone doubles as a blaster

Cyan Calamity: A back-breaking Rider Punch done by Durga that kills Orphnoch as well as most forms of life.
Cyan Cyclone: The pointer sends a photon stream and paralyzes the opponent as Durga kicks and phases through the opponent, the opponent is unable to maintain his molecular stability and spontaneously combusts.
Rider default appearance: Don't have one.

Rider Forms: Only basic

Any other things you would like to mention:

Smilodon/Kaname Renji/Malice Dopant/Human/35/Male/13

Name: Kaname, Renji

Race: Human

Natural abilities: None. Power Hungry Ordinary Joe.

Appearance: Normal looking person

Equipment: None.

Short bio: A dissatisfied salaryman, Renji pined for power, something to make him wealthy. When a mysterious person gave him something called a T2 Malice Memory, he hastily took it, and using it, rose to the top of his company after the 'deaths' of some of the higer ranking workers. All was well until Chi Shocker attacked, ruining his company and his fortune. Awe-Struck at this display of power by a Chi-Shocker General, he asked to join, but when he was rejected, he assumed his Dopant and killed the General there, and assumed command of forces of Chi-Shocker there.

Any other things you would like to mention: no

-

Kamen Rider system format:

Type of rider: N/A he is a Dopant

Dopant Name: Malice Dopant
Transformation system: Gaia Memory

Rider default appearance: Don't got one.

Rider Forms: Malice Primary, Malice Secondary, and Malice Supreme.

Malice Memory: The memory of Malice comes from the dark,treacherous side of Earth's history. The Memory allows for one to assume the form of the Malice Dopant. Its main abilities are to manifest malicious intent within people and creating schisms and having people kill eachother out of hate. He can also fly, and fire plasma balls.

Malice Secondary: Malice's Rage Manipulating powers increase 10 Fold as he gains a second form where he gains a form that enables him to fight himself. The memory draws malice and rage from the user itself also, giving him incredible strength, as hatred and malice is necessary for the user to use its memory to its fullest extent. This form was accessed when Renji killed off a race of Aliens on Neptune.

Malice Supreme: The final level of the Malice Dopant, Malice has not accessed this form yet.

Any suggestions?

Last edited:
White Rose Rider
Oh wow...now that Kry mentioned it...I should probably put a description of each of Gemini's Maximum Drives *sweat drop*

The Dopant Hunter
...that reminds me- I need to add in my Max Drives. >_>
I don't envy you one bit Shizumah XD. THIS is why I only have one memory =3

Alpha GearIt was created by a Chi-Shocker scientist.He decided to make it when he visited the world of Faiz a few years ago by descovering them in a school look alike ruin and copied it to take it to the Chi-Shocker headquarters to begin the project.

Alpha ShotA digital camera look alike knuckle witch by inserting the memory stick on the top of it activating with a light that goes from his upper arm down to the Alpha Shot.Once you punch an opponent it completely eliminates him.

Friendship and the Cosmos.
@ Kry
Thank you. I tried to give you somethings so you can move your story along. Someone's riders are from Neptune, so I incorperated it a bit into Malice's story when he killed Aliens there.

To Everyone: I was also wondering since I didn't have drawing of Durga or Malice, if anyone wanted to give it a go at designing? If they're good at drawing and wanted something to do of course. This is just a request. It's okay if no one wants to do it.