The Kamen Rider Chronicles: Shockers Blood Road (plotting/OOC)

In Justice, We Trust!
I'm still working on my rider, sorry I've been working on painting my candy toy Gosei Great, so I've been distracted with that....I'll also be working on a Kiva Rider too.

Lurker
Demetrivamp/Hera Havoc/Athena/Human/23/Female/12

Name: Hera Havoc

Race: Human

Natural abilities: Though she is Athletic she is not muscle bound like her brother. She is very slim, but fit and mostly relies on her brains more then her fist. Hera is great at sort of figuring out her environment and then being able to figure out what she is going to do three steps ahead.

Appearance: Pic

Equipment: Hera has a journal from her childhood that she writes in, but sadly having been in prison so long it has been filled front to back, and there are no remaining pages.

Short bio: Hera had the same life like her brother. She was born and raised on Neptune though wasn’t ever really excited or happy with her father fighting against shocker, and she knew it would end like it did. While in prison she was singled out since it wasn’t segregated, but Julius her brother was always by her side to protect her.

Sadly she doesn’t do much but dream about her sentence ending and being able to return home to Neptune though her brother wishes to escape so he can fight a pointless war.

-

Kamen Rider system format:

Type of rider: Magical

Rider Name: Kamen Rider Athena

Transformation system: Athena Pistol & Henshin Clip

Rider Equipment/weapons/vehicles:

Athena Pistol: The Athena pistol is decorative white 9mm pistol to most, but it is not an ordinary pistol for when combined with the henshin clip the pistol becomes the item for one to change into Kamen rider Athena.

Henshin Clip: The henshin clip is a white clip that is loaded into the Athena Pistol to change the user into Kamen rider Athena.

Final Clip: The Final clip is a black click that is loaded into the Athena pistol. The user then aims the Athena pistol and then fires six bullets from the opponent’s head to feet and then three on each arm. The bullets stake the opponent in a cross and then Athena runs and performs a drop kick into the center stake. This causes the opponent’s death, the final attack is called,” Athena’s Salvation.”

Form Clips: The form clips are purple for Hades, green for Artemis, and blue for Poseidon. After the clip is loaded the user fires one bullet and the form armors then appear and attach themselves onto the called.

Hades Chain: The Hades Chain is a pair of three claws that cover the user’s hands. Though chains from inside the user’s arm can attach to the claws, allowing them to attach distant enemies or latch onto opponents.

Artemis Bow: The Artemis bow is a wooden bow that allows the user to fight from a distance. The arrows are formed by just pulling back on the bow, and releasing.

Poseidon Trident: Poseidon’s trident is the opposite of Apollo’s spear. While Apollo’s spear has the control of fire Poseidon’s trident has the control over water.

Rider default appearance

Athena Form: Kamen rider Athena appears to have the same body as Kamen rider Caesar except for the wolf like face she has the face of a beautiful women. Also her body armor is that of a woman’s and not a man’s. Athena’s headband is a tiara with four wings going through the side of face, and it is white like Athena’s armor.

Rider Forms:

Hades Form: After the armor is summoned Athena’s tiara is replaced with a dark purple one that has bat wings and not bird wings. Her body then turns dark purple completely and afterwards the spikes on her elbows and knees are replaced by dark flames. Her skirt changes from just a normal skirt to two side skirts that are long black leather. The Hades chains cover her hands after transformations. Also her shoulder guards have black silk come from the back of them as if it was a cape.

Artemis Form: After the Artemis clip is used the armor appears in front of Athena and her armor changes from white to bright green. Athena’s shoulder, arms, and leg armor are covered in tendrils of wood. Athena’s Tiara is replaced with a crown of thorns, and her spikes on Athena’s knee pads and elbows become wooden spikes. After transformation the Artemis bow can be conjured by breaking off the elbow spikes and merging them together in a shape of a bow.

Poseidon Form: After the armor is summoned Athena’s armor turns a bright blue. Athena’s shoulder guards, knee spikes, elbow spikes, skirt, and tiara remove themselves and disperse. Afterwards her skirt is replaced with two side skirts that are blue leather, but then white silk falls down over them. Her shoulders are then replaced by water that solidifies into ice. Spikes of ice appear on her elbows and knees. Her new tiara appears to be that of a trident’s head. Then a cape of white silk flows from her shoulder guards and breastplate. Poseidon’s trident can be summoned after transformation by using water be it frozen, from a body of water, or from a bottle if need be.
-----------------------

Also ya I was kinda just wondering, but well............can I be Daguba Zeba? And of course I'd start off at his pupil state and work my way up to the final form.

Last edited:
KamenRiderRage/MoritaRen/Alpha/Human/18/Male/10
e.g.
Kamen Rider Kry/Kry-Havoc/Hunter/Ragokian Dragon/Unknown/Male/01

Name:Morita,Ren

Race: Human

Natural abilities: Fast Reflexes,

Appearance: opened Hawaiian shirt,black tanktop,bleached yellow hair at the top and black on the sides,medium scar on his cheek,sun burned skin(like shoichii)

Equipment:pocket knife,Necklace with a Shark tooth

Short bio:Born in Tokyo as a single child.As a Kid he was mostly known for his light sun burn skin color(Do to his great great great grandfather being a islander)his lay back attitude,and being bullied and not fitting in with society.by the age of 16 he was always figthing in school grounds along side
his best friends Kikko,Sayo,Mitsurugi,Hidari,and the only girl who wasn't afraid of them Yuriko.After Chi-Shocker took over his best friends were killed by shocker soldier's after they refused to join them and ressisting arrest do to breaking a bottle on one of the soldier's head and starting a fight with 20 soldier's for the sake of protecting what they could of they're beloved Tokyo and Yuriko.
Being the last survivor of the crew and seeing Yuriko die in he's hand's he was filled with rage and took down 4 more soldier's Before he got tired and collapsed while making a bow to avenge the only friends who accepted him and bring down Chi-Shocker.Now hes been in Pluto Prison for a while and for him nothing has changed,hes stilled lay back and not too social.What keeps him calm and non chalant is that he knows that the Alpha Gear was completed 2 months ago and is being kept at the Chi-Shocker laboratory,as sly as he is hes planning to take it....if he has the chance of getting out of his jail saill

Any other things you would like to mention:Kry,I would like for you to tell me when its the right time for him to receive a new power

-

Kamen Rider system format:Faiz

Type of rider:Technological

Rider Name:Kamen rider Alpha

Transformation system: Alpha Gear+Alpha Phone

Rider Equipment/weapons/vehicles: Alpha Gear,Alpha Phone/Alpha Shot,Alpha Pointer,Alpha Pointer,Alpha Knife,Alpha Light/Infinite Ride Motorcycle

Rider default appearance:(dont know any suggestions?)

Rider Forms:Time Light form,Omega form

Any other things you would like to mention:
Do i have to say how he transforms in to his other forms?and i need help on the appearance

Last edited:
Friendship and the Cosmos.
@ KR Rage, the belts in Faiz are called 'gear'. Just so you know. :)

The Dopant Hunter
Remember Custom riders only.

Actually- its custom riders unless its ABSOLUTELY necessary.

-
Rage can you give me a bit more info on the Alpha gear? its origins and what each item is capable of?

-

Everyone- check the first page to whether you have been accepted.

Actually- its custom riders unless its ABSOLUTELY necessary.

-
Rage can you give me a bit more info on the Alpha gear? its origins and what each item is capable of?

-

Everyone- check the first page to whether you have been accepted.

Sure But is dimension travelling against the rules?(its so i can give some info on The Alpha Gear)

Friendship and the Cosmos.
@Kry, do we have to make it in the same format if we're making antagonists too? Or just for antagonist riders?