The Kamen Rider Chronicles: Shockers Blood Road (plotting/OOC)

hmmm a secret sonzaki son perhaps? Oh and working on cs going through a major cleaning

White Rose Rider
Well if I were commanding Chi-Shocker, I would have a small group of Evil Riders as sort of the Head Enforcers or Generals, with the Leader himself either having ablities surpassing a rider or being an Evil Rider himself.

Friendship and the Cosmos.
Kala Cruetes Volco. The Radiant Falcon Lord.

Kala, one of the 5 Devi of Chi-Shocker, She is predominantly in black, with dark brown wings and green eyes. Capable of human speech. Her main weapon is her Sinful Scythe which magically appears out of a halo above her head.

Kala is one the rare successful attempts at Chi-Shocker's attempt to duplicate Lords.

I have an idea for 5 Devi, maybe 10. The 5 elite liutenants of Chi-Shocker. Along with a Undead,Orphnoch,Grongi,and Fangire. Or whatever you feel like.

What do you think?

Last edited:
So you want people like this as NPCs and your character- and/or you want us to travel beyond this solar system?

I want my character and maybe some NPCs to be those. As for going to one of these frontier worlds, that would up to you and everyone else who's playing. I just want the character.

The Dopant Hunter
If you just want the character- thats fine =3
just remember to put the details.

-
...Kamen Rider...DESTROY! - that will be our CEO of Chi-Shocker. along with the Uranian Geist.

... now I need ideas to fill his char sheet with.
--

Kala Cruetes Volco. The Radiant Falcon Lord.

Kala, one of the 5 Devi of Chi-Shocker, She is predominantly in black, with dark brown wings and green eyes. Capable of human speech. Her main weapon is her Sinful Scythe which magically appears out of a halo above her head.

Kala is one the rare successful attempts at Chi-Shocker's attempt to duplicate Lords.

I have an idea for 5 Devi, maybe 10. The 5 elite liutenants of Chi-Shocker. Along with a Undead,Orphnoch,Grongi,and Fangire. Or whatever you feel like.

What do you think?

hmm... *is thinking*

If you just want the character- thats fine =3
just remember to put the details.

-
...Kamen Rider...DESTROY! - that will be our CEO of Chi-Shocker. along with the Uranian Geist.

... now I need ideas to fill his char sheet with.
--

hmm... *is thinking*
I was debating whether to make her Jackel or a Hedgehog or Bird. Jackal's are nice, but I felt like being a bit original. Kala, means death in Sanskrit, and I was thinking about making it a god, but that'd be too ridiculous.

Change it around if you feel like.

White Rose Rider
You know...I just thought of something...since we are traveling through space...surely we're gonna have space battles. I think our Riders and Shocker are gonna need some Astro Equipment...something No Rider Series has done yet as far as I know...save for God Speed Love.

So, we'll have to establish now if Riders will have Oxygen if out in space Henshined, as well if any Kaijin can survive in Deep Space.

Hmm....Space Oni? Zero-G battles? People mutating due to Cosmic Radiation????

What do you want the Antagonists to do Kry?