The Kamen Rider Chronicles: Shockers Blood Road (plotting/OOC)

White Rose Rider
Personally, I would could see both any old antagoist e.g. Ryubee Sonozaki...and Evil Riders e.g. Kamen Rider Ryuga.

All right. I am working on a character for this and one thing I had in mind for him was what I wanted to do with his race. I asked about it and was told to post the idea here so we could all discuss it.

Basically, the idea was a sort of subspecies, or possible several, of humans who are made for colonizing less habitable worlds. They could be made specific for each world, or a group of 'blanks' could have been made and sent to each world, where they would then adapt and be subsequently harvested for offspring similarly able to survive there.

The resultant humans would be able to breathe the air, resist native diseases, and be better equipped to survive there, making them able to live and work on the planet and send back valuable resources and build up the planet without too much money being spent on suits and equipment and robots over time.

The Dopant Hunter
All right. I am working on a character for this and one thing I had in mind for him was what I wanted to do with his race. I asked about it and was told to post the idea here so we could all discuss it.

Basically, the idea was a sort of subspecies, or possible several, of humans who are made for colonizing less habitable worlds. They could be made specific for each world, or a group of 'blanks' could have been made and sent to each world, where they would then adapt and be subsequently harvested for offspring similarly able to survive there.

The resultant humans would be able to breathe the air, resist native diseases, and be better equipped to survive there, making them able to live and work on the planet and send back valuable resources and build up the planet without too much money being spent on suits and equipment and robots over time.

So you want people like this as NPCs and your character- and/or you want us to travel beyond this solar system?
-

hmmm yes- I think I will let "KR Terror" be the second in command of Chi-Shocker. Everybody brainstorm!