The Kamen Rider Chronicles: Shockers Blood Road (plotting/OOC)

White Rose Rider
Lol, I can see it now, Natsumi is gonna have to carry Kenji out of the Prison during the break.

White Rose Rider
Haha...that would be funny...so Smilodon...what Ongekido Finisher do you think will be Gaku's favorite?

Friendship and the Cosmos.
Haha...that would be funny...so Smilodon...what Ongekido Finisher do you think will be Gaku's favorite?
Probably Bakuretsu Kyouda. I like it alot, fits Gaku. Also Kiboujutsu Rekkaken, the flaming sword is cool.

Lurker
Well I will have another rider that is like a sister rider to Caeser, so it will have the same premise/origin.

And i wasn't saying that everyone will make a double one I am just saying I hope they don't.

White Rose Rider
I dont think everyone will...personally I wanna see if someone would make a Blade or a Faiz Style Rider...I could be wrong but I'm not sure if anyone has tried that yet. Also, I cant wait to see what your Sister rider has Deme.

I dont think everyone will...personally I wanna see if someone would make a Blade or a Faiz Style Rider...I could be wrong but I'm not sure if anyone has tried that yet. Also, I cant wait to see what your Sister rider has Deme.
I am hoping for Agito like Rider. Or maybe a Black like rider. A Cyborg rider would be cool

I dunno, 2 maybe 3. Are any of them going to be antagonists?