The Kamen Rider Chronicles: Shockers Blood Road (plotting/OOC)

The Dopant Hunter
I would like to get the opinion of you RPers on my work.

-
The Kamen Rider Chronicles: Shocker’s Blood Road

Plot:
Put simply- a different timeline in Kamen Rider where the Riders were destroyed and Shocker now reigns. The universe has said NO to this and gives the ‘selected’ the ability to become riders- they will eventually journey to the Shocker capital of Earth and destroy them to restore balance.

Note: There is one thing that I would like in this RP if possible- NO OFFICIAL RIDERS- fair enough that you base your rider off a certain series, e.g. the spider-like Aranu zecter to become Aranu (Kabuto based), or using someone else’s idea
http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=Kamen+Rider+Tsubasa#/d1zhim1 (with permission of course)

But unless its absolutely necessary- I would like people who are interested to sign up to use your brains and create your own original rider.

Story:
Most of us know the story- the evil organisation known as Shocker- cybernetically and genetically enhanced a number of humans for their forces to take over planet Earth. One of these soldiers escaped and rebelled. Decades onwards- Shocker rose up again and was crushed by the spirit children of the first rebelling soldier: The Kamen Riders. Time and time again they were defeated as Dai-Shocker, Super-Shocker... But this is the path of one timeline in our great expanding universe.

In another timeline where Shocker wasn’t crushed in their second reincarnation- The Riders where annihilated. The devices which empowered them were reversed for them and the galaxy was subject to the tyrannical reign of Chi(Blood)-Shocker. This perversion of fate into this timeline threatened to destroy the balance that the universe created. The universe itself sought to restore the balance by merging the two lines of time- but in order to do this: Chi-Shocker must first be destroyed.

The Chi-Shocker prison complex on Pluto housed a number of rebellious inmates. Many in there thought they were imprisoned for free thought and other crimes. But the underlining truth was that they possessed the potential to become Kamen Riders, Evil or otherwise- thus imprisoned as being dangerous.

The Universe chose several potential riders in the prison settlement on Pluto and blessed them with the ability to become Riders (technological or otherwise). And thus it became clear- the group must journey to the Chi-Shocker capital of Earth and destroy them in order to bring balance to the universe.

-

Where the story is currently-
Pluto

due to the speed of the story and the number of people- sign ups have been closed.

-

Rules:

1. Follow all forum rules (ding)
2. Follow all conventional Roleplaying Rules (god moding, power playing, auto hitting etc)
3. Please do your best to not post one liners.
4. Limit of 3 characters per person- 1 of them HAS to be an antagonist (we need to staff shocker after all)
5. BIG NOTE- Your rider’s ultimate form will only come into effect with MY express permission.
6. Please try to make your own original rider
7. If you’re not going to participate anymore- please say so in the OOC thread
8. Have fun =3
-

My character:
Kamen Rider Kry/Kry-Havoc/Hunter/Ragokian Dragon/Unknown/Male/01

Name: Kryachian Ryumon Havoc

Race: Ragokian. A race at the beginning of time that is shrouded in mystery

Natural abilities: Kry himself is amazingly athletic and is skilled in the use of most forms of weaponry.
He is a black belt 7th dan in Taekwondo, Karate and has mastered Gun-Kata (martial arts applied to guns) ( [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIOxsYDHWGc[/ame] [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHJAuLmJgvA[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcTft47wsDg[/ame] )
He has uncanny marksmanship skills (to go with the Gun-Kata)
And he is very intelligent and perceptive of most given situations.
Kry doesn’t need to breathe - although he naturally does.

Appearance: http://kry-havoc.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2kwp0v

Equipment: His shape shifting sword wings that assume a variety of forms based on his needs)

Short bio:
Kry is an amnesiatic alien with no memory of his past and works as a janitor within the prison for lodging and food under Chi-Shocker. Upon learning of the riders and seeing the attempted analysis of his Gaia memories and Driver- parts of his memory were restored. Kry was in fact a sleeper agent of the Ragokians to help restore this timeline- We will see more and more of his memories restored as the plot thickens.

Any other things you would like to mention:

-

Kamen Rider system format:

Type of rider: Technological

Rider Name: Hunter

Transformation system: Lone Driver + T3 ‘Hunter’ Gaia memory

Rider Equipment/weapons/vehicles:

Lone Driver: http://kry-havoc.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2j4uu5

A Gaia memory driver that is designed to draw out the inert powers of gaia memories- specifically: separate forms of the 1 memory. The Driver forms multiple maximum drive slots on the belt on the belt and a specific ‘omni’ slot at the back of the belt- Kry usually uses this slot to summon the Reapallion motorcycle from the Reapallion memory- although the full abilities of the ‘omni’ slot is not known.

T3 ‘Hunter’ gaia memory

-
Kry will eventually come into the possession of the 'Resonance' memory which will allow him to resonate and empower his allies and himself
-

T3 ‘Reapallion’ gaia memory
Reapallion (stallion) motorcycle:
A modified Honda CBR1000RR which is stored as data within the T3 ‘Reapallion’ Gaia memory and it manifests itself when activated (the Gaia memory which stores it is also its key)

Hunt-Reaper scythe (manifests in default ‘Hunter’ form)
(Maximum mode: charged) http://kry-havoc.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2tg4hx
The Maximum drive is obvious enough to be a slice with the scythe- the name of the drive is called '(Name)' Hunter depending on what Kry is trying to hit. e.g. Dopant Hunter, Animal Hunter, Kamen Hunter etc.

In order to activate the maximum drive for his scythe he must place the Hunter memory in the designated 'Scythe' maximum slot on his belt (just to the left of the Driver)

Reap-magna twin guns (in maximum mode)(manifests in ‘Kamen’ Hunter form) which are attached to his chest.

Reap-Calibur serrated claymore sword (manifests in ‘Kajinn’ Hunter form)

Rider default appearance: (I am still sketching it)

Rider Forms:
Default 'Hunter' form: the most balanced form in terms of speed, power and agility.

Kajinn Hunter form: the form designed to specifically fight monster kaijinns with an increase to power and defence and loss to speed and agility

Kamen Hunter form: the form designed specifically to fight other Kamen riders with a tone down on defence and power to favour attack speed and agility.

Kami (god) Hunter form: (will reveal when appropriate )

Notes:
The Hunter memory has the specific ability to be more effective in harming/empowering Kamen Riders or kajinn- Barring the need to physically contact the subject in question.

--

Characters

Kamen Rider Kry/Kry-Havoc/Hunter/Ragokian Dragon/Unknown/Male/01

Smilodon/Gaku Johji/Kaiki/Human/19/Male/01

shizumahidari/Natsumi Tachibana/Gemini/Human/18 years-old/Female/04

shizumahidari/Kenji Tachibana/Gemini/Human/18/Male/04

Fluridimus/Mortimer IV/Human/36/Male/11

Fluridimus/Quiriin/Gossamer/K2L Human Subspecies; Seedling Project/17/Male/11

Fluridimus/Name/grease/Modified human Subspecies, seedling project/2/Male/11

KamenRiderRage/MoritaRen/Alpha/Human/18/Male/12

Smilodon/Hugo/KR Durga/Human/Unknown/Male/13

Smilodon/Kaname Renji/Malice Dopant/Human/35/Male/13

Dark Kabuto/Celeste Shirogane/Valkyire/Genetically Altered Human/20/Female/P14

Tigerhawk21/Omega/Kamen Rider Ryuujin/Dragon Fangire/Unknown/Male/

Icefish/Kazuki Kohaku/Helios/Human/25/Male/17

Last edited:
That sounds quite interesting. I'd actually been thinking it'd be fun to RP this sort of thing, with a world ruled by the bad guys. I'm all for it.

The Dopant Hunter
I'm planning on this being s structured RP where it will have a defined ending... I'm just trying to work that out now XD

Lurker
So we create riders but they are like based off of series?

Hmmm I guess you mean like making your own ryuki or faiz rider but it is in a universe where all kinds of riders exist.

Does it have to be based off of a series because I have a couple riders that are just created without taking from other series.

Friendship and the Cosmos.
What's RPG? I know what it stands for but I don't know what you do. It sounds intresting.

The Dopant Hunter
So we create riders but they are like based off of series?

Hmmm I guess you mean like making your own ryuki or faiz rider but it is in a universe where all kinds of riders exist.

Does it have to be based off of a series because I have a couple riders that are just created without taking from other series.

Deme- I personally have nothing against you. And if you want to join I will let you. But I will say this to start: I have seen the crap that has happened in this forum that involved you and others. try any crap or cause any fuss whatsoever- and I reserve the right to eject you immediately.

Plus- I have spontaneously decided to let Dark Kabuto be a thread mod based experience and DK won't hold anything against you if you join this specific thread.

Knowing this if you still want to join: your bio will be judged accordingly.