THE ISLAND: Michael Jai White Takes The Fight Home In A First Look At The New Action Crime Thriller

Administrator
wp-1667410143680.jpgMSR Media SKN

Published November 2, 2022: MSR Media International is launching sales on The Island, with a first look still photo from the new action thriller above and now making the rounds. Shaun Paul Piccinino (Lionsgate’s American Fighter, Netflix’s That’s Amor and A California Christmas: City Lights) is directing the film based on an original story by Philippe Martinez, and scripted by Martinez and Michael Caissie.

Starring Michael Jai White and Jackson Rathbone, The Island recounts the story of an LAPD officer who takes down drug traffickers with his wise-cracking partner until his brother dies under mysterious circumstances. He returns to his island home to seek answers, and ultimately vengeance, in a bloody battle with the corrupt tycoon who has taken over the island paradise.

The film also stars Gillian White and...

Continue reading...

What does the Fox say?
Staff member
Starring Michael Jai White and Jackson Rathbone? I don't know either of these guys! But I think the plot of trying to find out what happened to his brother will probably keep the viewers on the edge of their seats. I have not even seen a trailer for this movie and I'm already wanting revenge. Hey! It's his brother. He's gotta get revenge! LOL.

I don't know how I will judge this movie because there is no trailer but I know Michael Jai White is a great martial artist so he can pull off moves.

I have seen these sorts of movies created earlier too and I like these and now I am even more excited to see if they have done something different in this movie or if is it similar to the previous ones I have watched lol.