has left HJU. Not coming back.
Keith "JC" Hayward said:
Remarkably good, strangely enough. I'm so used to watching these and doing a little translating of my own in my head with the Engrish that I was thrown off that the translations were done so well this time around.

But they're using the white text which seems unprofressional, now that I'm used to yellow.

I've just seen the first episode, but I was disapointed to see the eye-catch snipped out.

Hard Boiled License tho was about one of the most moving and serious episodes out of the series that I've seen. It was really good and its end send chills through me.

I do love, DekaRanger... I really do. :thumbs:

How many more episodes to the end?

Just curious... does it playable on DVD player? Volume 9 have problem for some odd reasons. lol

Only 50 episodes. ^^

Forever Knight said:
Keith you ****.. stop sleeping around with the STD girls.

Come again? :confused:

Just curious... does it playable on DVD player? Volume 9 have problem for some odd reasons. lol

Yeah, it plays just fine, as did my Volume 9. This problem ever happen with any of your other HK's?

Keith "JC" Hayward said:
Yeah, it plays just fine, as did my Volume 9. This problem ever happen with any of your other HK's?

ONLY Volume 9. lol It won't play on DVD player for some odd reason, but it can play on DVD-rom. I wonder why. lol

Life is showtime
I'm gonna have quite a big haul in next month:

AbaRanger Set 1
AbaRanger Set 2
AbaRanger Set 3
DekaRanger Set 1
DekaRanger Set 2
DekaRanger Set 3
GaoRanger vs Super Sentai - Subbed
GaoRanger The Movie
AbareDeluxe

Also as soon as Transformers Galaxy Force episodes are released, importing them in too. The last hauling I did was for my Super Sentai Movie DVD, MMPR: TM, Ultimate Rangers, Transformers The Movie, Transformers G1 Bumper Special and RiD Volume 1. Where can I get DekaRanger set 4? Anime icon doesn't seem to have it....:(

EDIT: Wow! Never thought I'd say that! Seems the edit button has been fixed! YAY!

Last edited:
Eye See You
Keith "JC" Hayward said:
I do love, DekaRanger... I really do. :thumbs:

How many more episodes to the end?

I haven't seen enough Dekaranger yet to make my Judgement.

10 more episodes and it's done. Volume 11 and 12 should be coming out soon and the movie aswell.

Forever Knight said:
I haven't seen enough Dekaranger yet to make my Judgement.

10 more episodes and it's done. Volume 11 and 12 should be coming out soon and the movie aswell.
And Deka VS Aba is coming out next month!! :buttrock:

Set 4 hasn't come out just yet. I think it should be out in about a month or so.

Where'd you score the GaoRanger vs SS?

Galaxy Force... is that coming to HK, cuz I'm thinking I'll be wanting that myself.

Eye See You
I believe Galaxy Force will eventually be coming out. I hear all TF fans call this the best series ever for Transformers.

I wouldn't go that far. It's still got chops to earn and Beast Wars and G1 are still kings of the Transformer world.

It's just the best in a looooong while, and cool that we're able to enjoy Tranformers again. :thumbs: