The Infamous DVD Haul Thread... OF DOOM!

Shogun_Master

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
Well, I supposedly have a bunch of things coming in today- among them being:

-Legend of the Seeker: Season 2
-Pokémon: Orange Island Adventures- The Complete Series
-Power Rangers Dino Charge: Volume 1

I know I also bought some other DVDs/ Blurays since Christmas, but I can't think of any of them right now. Sorry, I'm in a Deli restaurant in the corner of a grocery store right now.

Storm Eagle

Freaks and Geeks - The Complete Series - Collector's Edition (Blu-ray)

This generally comes out on March 22nd, but I got it early for pre-ordering it from Shout! Factory's own site. I wasn't going to order it from them at first since I can already watch it in HD on Netflix, but they had a leap day sale that made it cheaper than where I was originally going to order it from. So I pounced.

Storm Eagle

The Peanuts Movie

It's the Target exclusive with a bonus disc. I was just going to rent this at first, but then I got curious about the special features. So I caved in and bought my own copy since Netflix probably would have sent me a barebones rental copy.

Shogun_Master

Mainly TV shows:

-Bad Judge: The Complete Series
-Revolution: Season 1
-Terminator- The Sarah Connor Chronicles: Season 1

Also got Star Wars Episode 4 & Chronicle on Bluray for pretty cheap.

Storm Eagle

Transformers: Robots in Disguise - Season 1

I pre-ordered this and it came to me today. A day earlier than it's scheduled to come out.

Shogun_Master

last week was-

--Ghost Adventures: Season 1 (The Australian edition. The American one was discontinued, plus it was cheaper, nicer looking & region free.)
--The Lost World: Jurassic Park (2000 Collector's Edition DVD)
--Push (DVD)

& I just ordered:

--Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 4 (Hello, Silent episode)
--Kiss Kiss Bang Bang (DVD. Acclaimed by Nostalgia Critic as one of Robert Downey Jr's best films. I don't blame him for that assessment.)

--Adding "47 Ronin" & "The Karate Kid."

Last edited:

Shogun_Master

---Deadpool. For whatever reason, basic DVD, no bonus features
---Ninja Sentai Kakuranger: The Complete Series
---Batman: Mask of the Phantasm
---Castle in the Sky
---Romancing the Stone

Shogun_Master

Redwall: Season 2 is arriving today. I really, really hope it's not damaged & I don't have to send it back...:sweat:

I lost a perfect copy about 3 years ago & I haven't seen a single copy anywhere for over a year.

EDIT:
--Moonlight: The Complete Series
--The Fourth Kind (Blu-ray)
--Monty Python & the Search for the Holy Grail

Last edited:

Storm Eagle

The Dark Knight Trilogy - Special Edition
Power Rangers Dino Charge, Vol. 3 - Breakout

The former, I actually got yesterday, but I just didn't post about it. I picked up the latter today. So it's good to be able to post both my home video hauls in one sitting.

Shogun_Master

--Redwall: Season 1
--The City of Lost Children (Anniversary Blu-ray)

Also picked up:
--An American Tail
--Beetlejuice
--The Perks of Being a Wallflower
a couple of weeks ago at a drug store. Recently, though, I got sidetracked with tracking down some Native American heritage stuff, & it's a lot more interesting than I would've thought. The only problem, aside from visiting a reservation yourself, all the good stuff (interesting, well-written examples of mythology & epics, food, language) are only found in books, & a lot of the books are pretty much outdated- especially for the tribes that were messed with the most by the US & Canadian governments, which unfortunately includes my own. Anyway, sorry for the sidetrack, there...

Mastodon