I finally got my GoLion DVD box set in the mail. It has the first 18 episodes, and is full of major kickass!

Dull Brilliance
I recently took advantage of a big clearance sale that Right Stuf was running on Geneon titles. As well as some boxsets from their weekly specials.

[hide]
GunSwordVolume1.jpg

GunSwordVolume2.jpg

GunSwordVolume3.jpg

GunSwordVolume4.jpg

GunSwordVolume5.jpg

GunSwordVolume6.jpg

GunSwordVolume7.jpg

LePortraitdePetiteCossette.jpg

PatlaborTheTVSeriesCollection1.jpg

PeacemakerCompleteCollection.jpg

[/hide]

Took me long enough, but I just noticed that my Best Buy had SUPER ROBOT RED BARON sitting on the shelves, and I couldn't resist :buttrock:

Actually back this time
I finally got my GoLion DVD box set in the mail. It has the first 18 episodes, and is full of major kickass!

Good to hear. I ordered mine yesterday. Also, on a less official note, I bought the Sharivan HK... so after I get Red Baron, I'll be able to stop spending money!

Placed an order for a couple titles I've been meaning to get for a long while: Blood Heat (aka Muscle Heat, a Kane Kosugi film with GaoRed in it), Beast Wars Season 3 (still need season 1), and Beast Machines the complete series.

Eye See You
Placed an order for a couple titles I've been meaning to get for a long while: Blood Heat (aka Muscle Heat, a Kane Kosugi film with GaoRed in it), Beast Wars Season 3 (still need season 1), and Beast Machines the complete series.

:buttrock:

has left HJU. Not coming back.
I got this yesterday. Forget to post it last night.

516wvvyxohlss500vt1.jpg

The Three Stooges Collection: Volume Two; 1937-1939

My long awaited order from amazon canada arrived - Appleseed 2-disc limited edition steelcase, took it almost three month to come here... :D But... But.. I've already ordered another one during the big geneon sale at Rightstuf (my first time) when I thought the amazon's was a lost... :rolleyes2:

And yeah, got myself a 20% refund from amazon for the damage on the box of my second order of Alien Quadrilogy (a gift for a friend). Will get a third one later on...

Lurker
I was at best buy today and had a couple of dvd's I was going to buy, but then I saw Red Baron. I've never seen any of Red Baron, and really have no idea about it, but I know how important it is to support toku in America, so I bought it. I'm going to watch the first disc later on today, and I'll post again with a small review.