Eye See You
WOOT!!
51KAdHfPtvL._SS500_.jpg

They finally released this series on DVD? How many eps is it? I've been looking for this since 2003.

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Awesome, Rider Faiz. :buttrock: That show was AWESOME and I can't believe they cancelled this show. ONLY FRICKIN' ONE SEASON!!

Forever Knight, It has 22 episodes.

S

scikaiju

I'm not sure how many of you heard of the show bit I picked up a DVD at work last night that had the first 3 eps of Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors

Life is showtime
I'm not sure how many of you heard of the show bit I picked up a DVD at work last night that had the first 3 eps of Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors

Nice one!

Jayece and the Wheeled Warriors was part of the AWESOME Summer of 2001 I had because of Fox Kids (now Jetix). They showed Power Rangers Time Force at 8, Transformers Robots in Disguise at 9, Sailor Moon at 9:30, M.A.S.K. at 10, Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors at 10:30 and Ulysses at 11. Sigh.....I miss my childhood.....

Whoops, suppose I better post a haul!

Summerslam 2005
Waterboy
Ace Ventura: Pet Detective
The Marine
Van Wilder: Party Liason
The Wedding Singer (Holy **** it's Billy Idol! XD)

Found an apparently new and unopened copy of Jack Geist Episode 2 on Yahoo Japan auctions for 2000 Yen so I snatched it up. Just gotta wait for Celga. Even with the fees it's still cheaper than getting it new or even used from CDJapan or Amazon Japan.