The Imperfects, 2nd trailer: A Chupacabra, a Banshee and a Succubus meet in a park

Hey I just met you!
It looks great but I have some fears of cancelation. I do not want to be attached to a show that will not get renewed.

Now me make Chhupacabra? It is not anymore creature from wildenes like Bigfoot. At least we see it again. Looks it was forgoten by movie studios and authors.

I just watched this and I hope it will get renewed. Godoy is a good actor and I know I will enjoy him as Luffy base from his performance here alone.

Seriously Unserious
The Show is good, I get attached to the characters by episode 3. Its like I wish I can steal the serums that turns them into monsters. I want to get Doug and Hannah's immortality. I will just be careful to not get hurt since their pain is permanent.

It's a very interesting show. I liked the idea of the kids being scammed on conducting a genetherapy on their health condition to be monsters.

Goddess of the Couch potatoes
I want a Season 2! it will be unfair if I cannot see Chupi anymore. He is so cute and innocent despite being a flesh eating monster. Season 2! Season 2!

Pain is temporary, Success is Forever
Season 2 should happen, Netflix needs to stop alienating subscribers.