The Immaculate Room: Stay inside for a 5 million dollar reward!

Super Moderator
The Immaculate Room is coming this August 19, 2022.
A social experiment gone wrong is the subject of the horror film The Immaculate Room. A reality TV challenge may have served as the inspiration for the film The Immaculate Room. It got first utilized in Big Brother-Australia 7’s seventh season.
The contestants must remain sequestered inside a snow-colored chamber for the task’s duration. There are similarities with this challenge and this movie.
30780930-8524291-image-a-68_1594792140865.jpg

It sounds simple on paper but staying in a plain white room is a mentally draining punishment. Director Mukunda Michael Dewil decided to make a movie out of this concept but with more stakes. In 23 US states and DC, solitary confinement has been outlawed. Some...

Continue reading...

Money Heister
They are obviously going to end up killing each other. The director said a challenge of Mr. Beast inspired him to make this movie. The one with Big Brother Australia might be coincidental.

Entertainment Enthusiast
This narrative and its premise are complete nonsense. People spend years or even a lifetime performing the same boring tasks day in and day out, as if by clockwork. usually seven days a week. despite the grind and routine, and continue to live a life of quiet desperation and everyday struggle. The whole 2020 I spend my life this and I didn't go crazy.

People are such pitiful, dimwitted creatures. I could easily finish this assignment without going insane—not even close!. I can simply read books in that whole 50 days!

Resident Bronteroc
If I am in the same room with Bosworth and Ashley Greene for 50 days. I won't get crazy, I will just enjoy every single day. How the hell it becomes horror. I will do this with flying colors in exchange of 5 Million dollars. It is not like I am going to spend 50 days with Amber Heard and SoCal Karen.

Everything's coming up Milhouse!
Solitary confine is scary. the plain white environment can trigger insanity.

When Big Brother did it, It is only for 3 days. The contestant felt traumatized from those three days.

If this was planned before the lockdowns that caused so many suicides, I wonder. There is a torture room in real life, and the only information I have about it is that it is all white and that everything they offer to eat and drink is white, such as oat milk and Angel food . However, it is real, and that trailer reminded me of it.