The Hunger Games: The Ballad of Songs & Snakes, Teaser of the Prequel

Staff member
The Hunger Games: The Ballad of Songs & Snakes is the Prequel to Suzanne Collins‘ hit novel. The novel became a hit trilogy, and it spawned four movies. The Prequel will follow 64 years before Katniss Everdeen volunteered to become a tribute. Francis Lawrence will reprise directing the Prequel after making the first four movies. The Prequel will have the least likely protagonist. President Coriolanus Snow will be the main character. Donald...

[url=https://popgeeks.com/the-hunger-games-the-ballad-of-songs-snakes-teaser-of-the-prequel/]Continue reading...

Last edited:
So this is a villain origin story for President Snow? I hated him in Hunger Games, it will be a lot of effort to try making him likable here.

I read this book years ago and it's hella dark. I won't give spoilers but You can see the worst of humanity in this movie. It also shows how power can corrupt someone who originally have pure intentions. If you think about it, most politicians started with good intentions. Until they got seduced by greed.

There's Plastic tree
This is going to be the first Hunger Games movie without Katniss. Oh Well the Star Wars movies are not in the right order upon release neither.I hated President Snow so I am not sure if I want to see his story.

勇気ある者
Rachel Ziegler was Amazing in West Side Story. Glad she got into a bigger movie franchise like Hunger Games. I never thought she will have another big movie because West Side Story didn't do well in the Box office because of the Pandemic and her leading man got canceled.