This is the thread dedicated to the ultimate Buster and the ultimate ranger! Beet J. Stag! I am Reverend Masta and this it the Holy Church of J! Come celebrate the magnificent Buddyroid by posting questions, pictures, and anything else J related! And pray...pray he lets you live...
tumblr_m97rauvvg51rpra7uo1_500.png

I very much look forward to the Figuart to begin my altar to this savior of Gobusters. :thumbs:

The Meteor has landed
Reverend Masta, would please tell us the birth of our Lord and Savior? And how it impacted everyone's life greatly?

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
I very much look forward to the Figuart to begin my altar to this savior of Gobusters. :thumbs:

Keith just gave an endorsement............Hidden, it seems your rising up in the world (all thanks to the great STAG himself)

My god I didn't even think about Figuarts. I must get one!
Keith just gave an endorsement............Hidden, it seems your rising up in the world (all thanks to the great STAG himself)
Truly when the when two forces as great as mine and J combine anything is possible.
Reverend Masta, would please tell us the birth of our Lord and Savior? And how it impacted everyone's life greatly?
Sit my child and let me tell you...
And on the first day the Virgin Masato gave birth to the being that would be known as J. Witnessed by the three wise-busters who gave him gifts of Enetron, Enetron, and Enetron. As he grew up he gained a following, displaying magical feats such as turning Enetron into empty cans of Enetron. But he was rejected by a group composed of a hot chick and a french guy who had there own beliefs and there own Messiah. These people took J and nailed him to a Crossroid. Three days after his burial some of his followers went to check on his body and it was gone. Some believe he will return one day and take us to the great hyperspace in the sky. Until then we must wait and sacrifice Enetron and yellow rangers in his name.

Lurker
Loved what he did in this past episode.
I don't know who are fakes and which are the real busters, so I'll defeat them all!

No Fear, No Pain.
And we've entered into the realm of sacrilege. It was inevitable.

Still if Hidden Masta is the pope...then will NateRiver be Martin Luther, or thunder be King Henry the Eighth? Then their is the church of Deneb to worry about...and the Imagin worshipers....

Lurker
I'm expecting J to be an exclusive figuart while Jin will be retail. I may shell out the money either way thoughlol