UnitedKingdomFlagRidotto.png

In Brief​

Hello there. You have successfully ventured into the realm of the HJU UK Podcast thread. This project is run by UK Toku fans, obviously. We will be discussing Toku in the typical humour that is to be expected from the British. The podcast will (Hopefully) be updated once every month, with the panellists changing round so we get to hear a variety of opinions. (That is, if we get enough people willing to take part.) If you have any requests for things you'd like us to talk about, just leave them in this thread. If you would like to take up one of the available panel vacancies, you must be from the United Kingdom.​

Episodes​

There are currently no episodes. :(
Have a crumpet or two.

Crumpet.jpg

Staff
[Panelist Vacancies]​

Neon - Panelist, Post-Production​

Tiger - Panelist
MaskedShuuyu - Panelist
DSP - Panelist

Want to join the panelists?
If you have a decent microphone and a skype account you can also become a panelist. Just get in touch with Neon via PM and we'll try to fit you in on one of the chat sessions. The panel will rotate, so you don't have to take part in every cast!​

Last edited:
We're planning on recording our first podcast this Sunday, so if you'd like to take part or help out or whatever, just send me a pm. Seriously, we could do with a bit of help. :)

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
Will you be taking questions? if so, What do you think of Goukaiger with the info we have thus far?

Will you be taking questions? if so, What do you think of Goukaiger with the info we have thus far?
Of course! We've already planned to touch on Goukaiger, so your question will be answered!

Is anyone still up for doing this? I'd love to take part, if so... I have my own show on a London community radio station, so I'm no stranger to this sort of thing ;)