The History of the Power Rangers - Discussion Thread

Kamen Rider Meta
Cole vs. Master Org was pretty badass.

I'M A GUARDIAN OF THE EAAAARTH! RAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHH!

I enjoyed the Wild Force review alot and now know a bit more about the behind the scenes story, I appreciate Linkara for doing this, it be interesting to see what he thinks about Ninja Storm.

Now Demonic
I lol'd when he got pissed about how Princess Shayla was taking the Jackets back.

Banned
I think it's great he's doing this for people that enjoy it, but can you really call this a history? All he's doing is giving season reviews. There is no background on where PR came from, the history behind the show, history behind the cast, etc.

Banned
I think it's great he's doing this for people that enjoy it, but can you really call this a history? All he's doing is giving season reviews. There is no background on where PR came from, the history behind the show, history behind the cast, etc.

Thats been a issue since he started this series.

But the idea is to show PR to people who ether never watched it or did, but fell out of it at some point (most after MMPR, Linkara stopped a few into Lost Galaxy). They aren't really aimed at existing fans who would want to know the specific production details.

Ankh's hair is simply FABULOUS
Thats been a issue since he started this series.

But the idea is to show PR to people who ether never watched it or did, but fell out of it at some point (most after MMPR, Linkara stopped a few into Lost Galaxy). They aren't really aimed at existing fans who would want to know the specific production details.

It's also perfect for people like me, who got interested in Power Rangers through Kamen Rider and Super Sentai but is not interested enough to watch all of the seasons and shows :3