The History of the Power Rangers - Discussion Thread

I hate to be nitpicky, but it's SYBER SQUAD

Not Cyber Squad

Yes, I know that it's not the correct way to spell it, but that's how it was spelled in ths show

Becuz poor literacy is kewl. :thumbs:

So, after returning home from Power Morphicon, and setting up in a new place (I'm not entirely sure, but I think with his girlfriend, Iron Liz), he's slowly getting back at watching Ninja Storm again. Not much ground covered yet (lots of other projects to handle) but here's the most recent tweet:
Watching an episode of Ninja Storm before I head to bed. "Now that's what I call blowing chunks!" #terriblepuns

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Well I finally got around to watching his recaps of the first two seasons... But the friend I was watching them with had already seen his Season 3 and it was 1am, so I went home. :laugh:

Good stuff in these, they made me laugh so much, because they were sooo true. :laugh:

History of Power Rangers
I do apologize that this one is taking so long. As I said in my more ranty post a while back, I watch the next season before I make the video for the season before it. As such, with moving into the new apartment, making new props, and filming some stuff you'll be seeing in the coming weeks and months, I haven't had much of a chance to sit down and do my standard "Watch half a season in a day" that I've done with other seasons.

Needless to say I haven't forgotten about History of Power Rangers and the reward for your patience will be three, yes THREE videos for Wild Force (yeah, there's a lot to talk about). ‎

Something to look forward to.

A few more Ninja Storm comments/updates:
- Watching Ninja Storm. So the Rangers can just summon magical paper walls that somehow defeat the footsoldiers?
<Re: Whether he means it "literally">
-More like paper walls just shoot up like a kung-fu movie and somehow this makes them better fighters.
-Watching Ninja Storm. Something that's bugging me about the villains is the visual aesthetic. Their looks are far too busy.
-Too many colors and details - there's no consistent visual aesthetic (for example, Zedd was basically red and silver)
<Re: A question on whether he means the MOTWs or the Major Villians>
-Both, though monsters at least have consistent color schemes but too many detailings.

Those problems are Hurricanger's fault. Lothor himself is the only US-made villain.

Those problems are Hurricanger's fault. Lothor himself is the only US-made villain.

True, but remember that Hurricanger's "faults" transfer over to Power Rangers. He's already made it open and blunt that he's reviewing the show as it's own entity, considering that's exactly how it's presented in the U.S. As Power Rangers, not Hurricanger.