The History of the Power Rangers - Discussion Thread

At least I wasn't the only one who thought Linkara should do a History of Doctor Who review. :laugh:

Banned
At least I wasn't the only one who thought Linkara should do a History of Doctor Who review. :laugh:

Yeah.
But the series is 47 years old, with thousands of hours of content (some of which only exist as Audio in the BBC Vault). Not counting the innumerable Audio Plays, Books, Comic's and Spin-Off series.

If you think it takes him awhile to do a HOPR video, it would take him YEARS to do a HODW series.

-While I have no solid plans for what I'll do after History of Power Rangers is "complete," I'm currently thinking that I might do a similar retrospective on Power Rangers-esque shows, like Masked Rider, Beetleborgs, and Tattooed Teenage Alien Fighters from Beverly Hills (why yes, that is a real series)
I have to see this.
I don,t realy think i would want to watch a History of Masked rider or Beetleborgs video. I remember not even liking those as a little kid and the only thing i thought was good were the costumes.

Yeah.
But the series is 47 years old, with thousands of hours of content (some of which only exist as Audio in the BBC Vault). Not counting the innumerable Audio Plays, Books, Comic's and Spin-Off series.

If you think it takes him awhile to do a HOPR video, it would take him YEARS to do a HODW series.

He could always do from 2005 and on. I hadn't really expected him to start off with Hartnell, but either way, like you and Linkara said, there'd be a lot to do.

Super Human Samurai Syber Squad was pretty good. I was a big fan when I was younger, and I managed to snag an old VHS of two episodes when my local video store went out of business. It lived it up. If you can find it somewhere, definitely check it out.

Banned
Fun fact about SSCS, it actually ran Longer than it's parent series did (Gridman was only 39 ep. long, SSCS went on for 53).

Lurker
Fun fact about SSCS, it actually ran Longer than it's parent series did (Gridman was only 39 ep. long, SSCS went on for 53).

yeah, repeating fight footage constantly rained that series far too long. That and wondering how he will do this, with most of those seasons in poor quality and Tattooed Teenage Alien Fighters from Beverly Hills not being fully available as I've seen it now.