HenshinCaster
Hello everyone. My name is DannyBoy, and I would like to ask you all a question:

Do you LOVE Tokusatsu Podcasts?

Considering you are on this website, I'm going to say yes. Well then, have I got the place for you.

The HENSHINCast is a toku podcast created by me, DannyBoy, of YouTube and Reviewtopia to help bring tokusatsu to the masses. Assembled of a team of experienced reviewers and fans, The HENSHINCasters will talk about anything and everything from the world of Tokusatsu.

We've been around for over a year, recently finishing up our first season, and we currently have several new episodes coming up. And while we're no RRR or HJU Radio, I feel that we could become just as great (if not greater, to throw in some of my own vanity). However, along with the podcast, we host various videos and reviews from our staff, such as ZeltraxMillenium and M3sach, both of whom are members on these very forums.

To learn more, listen to the podcast, and watch our videos, visit our website here.

All comments and criticisms are appreciated. Hope to see you there.

(I had created a thread in the Justicast forum, but since I hadn't updated it, I didn't want to conduct thread necromancy, so I'm just making this new one for the website.)

Last edited: