Kongouji
Kamen Rider Faiz was the only series he wrote all 50 episodes.

Kobayashi wrote 1 episode of Agito, the rest of the 50 episodes were Inoue's. And Yonemura wrote two episodes of Kiva, while the rest were done by Inoue.

Yup, that's it!

Lurker
ok since no one's asking questions anymore, i'm gonna ask an easy one:

In Kamen Rider Kabuto, who is referred as "Humanity's Treasure" by Souji and why did he call that person that way?

Oh sorry, I forgot to ask my quesiton.

Anyways here it is: "There was a Grongi pianist in Kuuga (Episode 27-28) who played a piece before going on a killing spree. Ichijo found out that the main theme had to do with how the killing was done."

What is the name of this piano piece and who is it by?

(No need to be a classical music guy to know this just because Ichijo says everything about it already).

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
In Kamen Rider Kabuto, who is referred as "Humanity's Treasure" by Souji and why did he call that person that way?

I think that Tendou was reffering to all life on earth because it was reference to the future of earth.

Last edited:

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
^
The rules in the first post say that you cannot ask the next question unless your answer to the previous one is confirmed as being correct, which JettoJaguar has not done yet.

Skreeong!
ok since no one's asking questions anymore, i'm gonna ask an easy one:

Jiiya, servant of Tsurugi. Tendou called him "Humanity's Treasure" because of his cooking skills.

Lurker
Oh sorry, I forgot to ask my quesiton.

Anyways here it is: "There was a Grongi pianist in Kuuga (Episode 27-28) who played a piece before going on a killing spree. Ichijo found out that the main theme had to do with how the killing was done."

What is the name of this piano piece and who is it by?

(No need to be a classical music guy to know this just because Ichijo says everything about it already).

Sorry Adrienzo you lost your turn :sweat:

Jiiya, servant of Tsurugi. Tendou called him "Humanity's Treasure" because of his cooking skills.

Thats correct! your turn Bad Wolf!