Would like to change his avatar
In what way are the Scorpion Lord (Agito) and the Dragonfly Undead (Blade) connected?

I know the Scorpion design was inspired by V3's Doctor G, and Dragonfly certainly has a Showa-y Rider look to him, so I'll just guess...they're both inspired by Showa designs?

Mr. Kamen Rider
I know the Scorpion design was inspired by V3's Doctor G, and Dragonfly certainly has a Showa-y Rider look to him, so I'll just guess...they're both inspired by Showa designs?

You got it. They're inspired by two related Showa characters:

Scorpion Lord - Doktor G

Dragonfly Undead - Kamen Rider V3, who is also a dragonfly. You can mainly see it in his face, chest and belt, which has a V3 Hopper-type capsule on the right side. This was an intentional nod by the designer (many of the Undead reference somebody from the past, Showa or Heisei.)

You're next, Shougo.

Igadevil said:
You got it. They're inspired by two related Showa characters:

You're next, Shougo.

Bah, I felt like I only partially won that one. :sweat: Should I put up a question or should you ask another one? The rules need to be clearer! :laugh:

In Kamen Rider Decade, the actor briefly seen as the man who transforms into Verde of the Ryuki World made numerous appearances in another Kamen Rider series. In which series did he appear, and as which character?

Lurker
In Kamen Rider Decade, the actor briefly seen as the man who transforms into Verde of the Ryuki World made numerous appearances in another Kamen Rider series. In which series did he appear, and as which character?

Hmm we havnt got an answer already...looks like youre gonna have to ask another question :sweat: