Lurker
Yup Yup your next.
lets see... ehmm...

In Kamen Rider Ryuki there is an evil character that is connected to an evil character from Den-O Movie "Ore, Tanjou!" in two particular ways. Which characters am I talking about and how are they connected?

Last edited:
Skreeong!
Takashi Hagino played Kamen Rider Ouja in Ryuki and lent his voice to an Imagin in the Den-o Movie, plus they both had a Cobra motifs

Skreeong!
Hassei Takano played Kamen Rider 2 in the film Kamen Rider The First but prior to this he played two other Toku Heroes. who were they and from what series?

Kongouji
Hassei Takano played Kamen Rider 2 in the film Kamen Rider The First but prior to this he played two other Toku Heroes. who were they and from what series?

Kamen Rider Raia and Ultraman Agul.

Kongouji
CORRECTOMUNDO!!! your turn.

Alrighty then...

Only one Rider series was written in its entirety (i.e. every single episode, no exceptions) by a single writer. Who was the writer, and what was the series?

Alrighty then...

Only one Rider series was written in its entirety (i.e. every single episode, no exceptions) by a single writer. Who was the writer, and what was the series?
I think the write was Toshiki Inoue but the series is vague because:
He was the head writer of Kamen Rider Agito, Kamen Rider Faiz, the second half of Kamen Rider Hibiki, and Kamen Rider Kiva, plus The Movies based on those four shows, Kamen Rider The First, Kamen Rider The Next, and the Non Serial Movies for Kamen Rider Ryuki and Kamen Rider Blade, in addition to fill-in episodes on nearly every Rider series he wasn't the head writer of.

I'm not sure....
Thanks to tvtropes for this info

Kongouji
I think the write was Toshiki Inoue but the series is vague because:
He was the head writer of Kamen Rider Agito, Kamen Rider Faiz, the second half of Kamen Rider Hibiki, and Kamen Rider Kiva, plus The Movies based on those four shows, Kamen Rider The First, Kamen Rider The Next, and the Non Serial Movies for Kamen Rider Ryuki and Kamen Rider Blade, in addition to fill-in episodes on nearly every Rider series he wasn't the head writer of.

I'm not sure....
Thanks to tvtropes for this info

I wrote that bit on TVTropes :p

You're half-right; now guess the series.

Kamen Rider Faiz was the only series he wrote all 50 episodes.

Kobayashi wrote 1 episode of Agito, the rest of the 50 episodes were Inoue's. And Yonemura wrote two episodes of Kiva, while the rest were done by Inoue.