Would like to change his avatar
Hmm we havnt got an answer already...looks like youre gonna have to ask another question :sweat:

Aw, I guess I'll just have to forfeit this turn, I don't have another question I like as much as that one right now. :disappoin

BELIEVE IN THE #KYOUKOARMY
I have one:

Seiji Takaiwa has a well-established reputation of being the suit actor for all but two main Riders for the Heisei era. Which two main Riders has he not been, and who donned those respective suits in his place? Also, explain why he was not available for those two series.

Lurker
I have one:

Seiji Takaiwa has a well-established reputation of being the suit actor for all but two main Riders for the Heisei era. Which two main Riders has he not been, and who donned those respective suits in his place? Also, explain why he was not available for those two series.

that sure are a lot of questions :anime:

I have one:

He was absent for Kuuga and Hibiki because need to fill in for time ranger and magiranger? Makoto Itō did Hibiki and Kenji Tominaga did Kuuga?

Mad Skillz
In Kamen Rider Decade, the actor briefly seen as the man who transforms into Verde of the Ryuki World made numerous appearances in another Kamen Rider series. In which series did he appear, and as which character?
Okay, this one has been really bugging me, I feel like I've had it on the tip of my tongue for ages. Who was it? The guy's face looks so familiar, but I just can't place it.

EDIT- Oh! I got it! I got it! I got it! Okano Tomonobu, Past Man from Den-O! Holy crap that's really been getting to me.

Last edited:
Would like to change his avatar
Okay, this one has been really bugging me, I feel like I've had it on the tip of my tongue for ages. Who was it? The guy's face looks so familiar, but I just can't place it.

EDIT- Oh! I got it! I got it! I got it! Okano Tomonobu, Past Man from Den-O! Holy crap that's really been getting to me.

Right! :thumbs:

okano2.png

Do I ask a question? I can't think of good one anyway I'll go with easy one.

Which rider has has the most users? Who was the first and who was the main user?

Lurker
Do I ask a question? I can't think of good one anyway I'll go with easy one.

Which rider has has the most users? Who was the first and who was the main user?

I'm not sure but i think it was Delta in Kamen Rider 555.

It had 10 users, the first one was Kawachi but the main user was Shuji Mihara.