Lurker
thehauntinginconnecticu.jpg

The Haunting in Connecticut

Any of you guys here remember a documentary of a normal family living in Connecticut, who, after moving into their new house, are terrorized by an evil ghost that dwells in the home? It was aired at the Discovery Channel couple a years back. This documentary scared the **** outtah me. Here's part 1 of the Documentary just to refresh your memorys.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdKSokL5Abk[/ame]

They're apparently making a movie out of these actual events. I thought I might share the trailer to you guys :anime:

Release Date: March 27, 2009
Studio: Lionsgate
Director: Peter Cornwell
Screenwriter: Adam Simon, Tim Metcalfe
Starring: Virginia Madsen, Kyle Gallner, Martin Donovan, Elias Koteas, Amanda Crew
Genre: Horror, Thriller
MPAA Rating: PG-13 (for some intense sequences of terror and disturbing images)
Official Website: HauntinginConnecticut.com

Plot Summary: Based on a chilling true story, Lionsgate's "The Haunting in Connecticut" charts one family's terrifying, real-life encounter with the dark forces of the supernatural. When the Campbell family moves to upstate Connecticut, they soon learn that their charming Victorian home has a disturbing history: not only was the house a transformed funeral parlor where inconceivable acts occurred, but the owner's clairvoyant son Jonah served as a demonic messenger, providing a gateway for spiritual entities to crossover.

Now unspeakable terror awaits, when Jonah, the boy who communicated with the dead, returns to unleash a new kind of horror on the innocent and unsuspecting family.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0b5sQaxa_M[/ame]

It stinks.
Interesting, is like the House on Haunted Hill or The Haunting that had Owen Wilson and Catherine Zeta-Jones?

now Nerd Emperor
I absolutely LOVE "A Haunting" and watch it all the time on Discovery Channel. :buttrock:

Like a passing wind...
Sweet. I used to watch "A Haunting" all the time. If I'm in for a good thrill, I may just watch this.

I'm not allowed to watch this because I am easily scared of anything involving the dark/ghosts in anyway what so ever.

yawn ghostly hauntings just don't do it for me anymore use to scare me ad ak id but not anymore horror flicks are boring to me too :S Funny I still get a kick out of and enjoy stuff like supernatural or buffy/angel series though :p