The Glory, Have you desired to have revenge against your childhood bullies?

Super Moderator
<p>Moon Dong-Eun(Song Hye-Kyo) had a miserable highschool life. At home she deals with parents who did nothing but to neglect her. At school she have to deal with Park Yeon-Jin (Ji-Yeon Lim),</p>

Yn Chiarn y Chabbal
Yeon Jin is just straight up evil, She does not a tragic origin story, she and her pals just love torturing Dong-Eun. I cannot wait for her downfall, it will be super satisfying/

Desert Adventurer
The curling Iron scene is a stuff of nightmares. I found it is inspired from a real life incident in a Girl School in Korea. The suspects are not jailed because they are minors. So the people are mad that the victim did not get justice. The Korean Justice system still have flaws despite of South Korea being a rich country.

Champion de la propreté
I know Song Hye-Kyo for Romance dramas and movies, So I am amazed with her transformation as an anti-hero wanting revenge on this series. I didnt recognize her despite having the same face because of her character's personality.

I have not watched the first season. I would try to watch it before the second season starts. It sounds interesting.
Bullying is horrible. It can effect lives in so many ways. As a counselor in school, I come across them so frequently.. Despite all the awareness and talks, it is unfortunate that it still exists.

Red Light Green Light
It's heart-wrenching to see how Moon Dong-Eun had to endure so much cruelty from her classmates and authorities, but it's inspiring to see her using her pain to fuel her revenge.I think revenge plots are always fascinating because they make us question our moral compass and what we're willing to do to get justice.

: Master of the Sea
Mercy,I can't wait to see how the story unfolds in the second season of The Glory, and I'm sure it'll be as thrilling and captivating as the first one.The fact that the curling iron scene was inspired by a real-life incident is even more chilling and makes me appreciate the show's efforts to bring attention to such incidents.

I am the Omega
Hey, it's a real shame that bullying is still happening in so many schools around the world, ya know? But I gotta give props to shows like The Glory for shining a light on this problem.

Ji-Yeon Lim killed it as the villain in The Glory, no cap. Her portrayal of Park Yeon-Jin was so on point, I almost forgot it was just acting. She really had me hating her character's guts and waiting for her to get what's coming to her. Lim's been in the game for a minute, you feel me? She's been in some major Korean dramas like "My Love From The Star" and "One Warm Word." She's got mad range, always switching up her roles like it's no biggie. I'm hella hyped to see what she's gonna do next.

Keep your boards rolling
Up here in Alaska, revenge stories tend to have a bit of a frosty ending, you know? I'm definitely intrigued to see how The Glory wraps things up - will it be a bittersweet conclusion or a total feel-good moment? Either way, I think it's important that shows like this keep bringing up conversations about bullying and what we can do to stop it from happening. It's something that affects people all over the world, even up here in the great white north. We gotta keep talking about it, and shows like The Glory can definitely help with that.