Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
That's the speculation, yeah. Also, you see his gauntlet in that video? Apparently there was a tiny easter egg of the Infinity Gauntlet in the armory/treasure room in Thor. So, who knows?

I want Phil to be Vision in the next movie.

That's the speculation, yeah. Also, you see his gauntlet in that video? Apparently there was a tiny easter egg of the Infinity Gauntlet in the armory/treasure room in Thor. So, who knows?

I want Phil to be Vision in the next movie.

They should do a SHIELD Movie first cause the Fox Original Movie that starred The Hoff still pisses people off.:laugh:

Super Moderator
Wasn't there a Nick Fury movie planned somewhere?

Not sure if there was. I like the idea of it, but I also think its best having Fury have a bit of a mystery movie!verse wise, especially if he's going to be known as THE Spy.

S

scikaiju

Well Jackson , reportedly, signed a 9 picture deal starting with IM2, so a Fury picture is more than likely. The only movies I now they're planning on, beside the Iron Man, Cap and Thor sequels, was a new Hulk, a potential Black Widow film (hopefully with Hawkeye) and Ari Avid said he would like to get a Guardians of the Galaxy film going.

Of curse there was that rumor a bit ago that they wanted to do a film with Benidict Cumberbatch(Sherlock, The Last Enemy, etc...) which got people thinking he'd be perfect for a Doctor Strange project. But who knows if that's going to pan out.