Lurker
Damn, that sucks. No wonder I felt the explanations seems sorta lacking, even if it was a series aimed at adults.

Shyni
There are a lot of things to consider in Nexus, and the writers threw a lot at the viewer in the form of Lethe, the Visitors, Prometheus children, and whatnot.

I wonder if there had been been plans to expand upon the Nexus/Next universe any further. Not just as in "year-long series run" but perhaps some form of sequel like Dyna was for Tiga? The whole "Ultra N Project" sounds like it could have led to something more. Too bad the only post-series expansion for the N Project universe was Noa appearing in Revenge of Belial, and that mainly implied that Noa might be related to the "Noa no Kami" character mentioned in the original Ultraman.

I'm also finished Nexus recently too, even though the finale's rushed (2-parter finale could be better), I like the final battle and the scene when everyone supporting Ultraman.

Next year will be 10 years since Ultra N Project started, I wonder if Tsuburaya will do something to commemorate it.

Lurker
they would probably be more concerned about 2016... the 50th anniversary of Ultraman. something big is coming, I can feel it. and I hope I will be able to make the trip to Ulfes that year.

SLICE
And after that, UltraSeven turns 50. A new series mayhaps?

Every five years or so he gets SOMETHING major. Last year he got both his Showa series fully subbed in the States and his 90s/2000s adventures released in Japan.

Time before that, he got a new TV series.

Time before that, Evolution. And so on.

Mad Skillz
they would probably be more concerned about 2016... the 50th anniversary of Ultraman. something big is coming, I can feel it. and I hope I will be able to make the trip to Ulfes that year.

Hopefully. There was nothing for the 45th except for two direct to video episodes since Saga had a weird production schedule and didn't come out until 2012. I'm still interested in seeing where the franchise goes now that the supposed Zero trilogy is over. Though I wouldn't mind a new movie, so his era doesn't end on the underwhelming Ultraman Saga and Ultra Zero Fight.