Mad Skillz
Yeah, seriously, Kobe looks like such a beautiful city, does it look just as good during the day? And living near that old shrine (?) seems like it would be really cool.
I haven't seen that one, I'll have to check it out sometime. I currently lack a good webcam (and the free time to do anything like a Vlog) so I don't know. I have a couple crazy ideas for next year I may or may not get around to though.
I think I showed you one of his vlogs last year. The dude going crazy over eating whale. It would be cool if you ever actually got a vlog going, though. :D

Lurker
Kobe at night (can't look at this for long, I get teary.)
[HIDE]
japan4.jpg
[/HIDE]

You get teary?:eyebrow: At such a beautiful looking city? Mind telling me why?

The World Warrior
I believe the second question pretty much answered it.

Prehaps because it's such a beautiful city.

It is quiet a sight.

Lurker
Prehaps because it's such a beautiful city.

Or maybe something deeper? I was thinking it had something to do with a woman :laugh: I mean what else would a man get teary eyed about other than a woman? but yah you're right. That's a damn nice view, doesn't beat the view in Waikiki though:p I love that picture of the pond in kyoto!! Very peaceful!!

Last edited:
Kagayaki Power
Or maybe something deeper? I was thinking it had something to do with a woman :laugh: I mean what else would a man get teary eyed about other than a woman? but yah you're right. That's a damn nice view, doesn't beat the view in Waikiki though:p I love that picture of the pond in kyoto!! Very peaceful!!

dude man... the night view in kansai is waaaay better than the view in waikiki :p

i went to kabutoyama in nishinomiya at night...and the view there is 1000x's better than the view at tanatalus :p

Im not straight but my boyfriend is
Iga, if you could fill this request for me:

Tell me your favourite eatery/restaurant in Japan, and provide a picture of the outside and inside, and a the dish you most love eating there.

I don't care if it's a firstclass sushi bar, or a little soba restaurant that's more like a hole in the wall. I want to know! :anime:

Raxbait: Hip
Igadevil,
do u like Mos Burger?
That was like my japanese Fast-food restuarant

Lurker
dude man... the night view in kansai is waaaay better than the view in waikiki :p

i went to kabutoyama in nishinomiya at night...and the view there is 1000x's better than the view at tanatalus :p

haha you went to tantalus in hawaii? My cousin crashed his car there once!! :laugh::laugh:

Lucky bastard TT_TT!! I seriously wanna go to japan, mainly Chiba and visit a friend there! God I miss her so8(