Mr. Kamen Rider
Tsubasa Dragon said:
Question ever tried to be at any KR filming places?

or are they filming it in secret?

Since they film mostly in/around Tokyo, and probably during the week, it'd be hard for me to ever get down there, and they're usually pretty tight-lipped about when and where they film.

I'm hoping they'll do another Paradise Lost-kinda thing someday where they need a ton of extras for a big crowd scene. I'd love to be in something like that even.

You better take your camera with you just in case he's there!

*Imagines a Blog post from Iga about meeting Tetsuo Kurata with picture*

Totally will do that. Maaaaaaaaaaybe I'll get lucky. He apparently drops in every now and then.

Since they film mostly in/around Tokyo, and probably during the week, it'd be hard for me to ever get down there, and they're usually pretty tight-lipped about when and where they film.

I'm hoping they'll do another Paradise Lost-kinda thing someday where they need a ton of extras for a big crowd scene. I'd love to be in something like that even.

oh okay! are in Tokyo famous agency's and record comapany's located just in the middle of the city? becasue i'm kinda interested about it.

and hows Akiharbara have been their?

Mr. Kamen Rider
oh okay! are in Tokyo famous agency's and record comapany's located just in the middle of the city? becasue i'm kinda interested about it.

I think so. There or Osaka, probably, because those are the two biggest ones. Not my area of expertise though.

and hows Akiharbara have been their?

Oh yeah. It's big and crazy. But I've found some good deals there, and I have a few spots I like (I prefer Osaka's Den-Den Town for great deals though. I've gotten some seriously good stuff there.) I also really like Nakano, which is just off of Shinjuku. There's a great multi-level building at the end of the long covered "broadway" with a ton of stores, including Mandarake (the ultimate used/vintage item place.)

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
When you were in Tokyo, did you ever try and find any of the re-occuring sets of a lot of Sentai/KR scenes? I know Tokyo Dome is a big one. But there are a lot of places that I keep seeing in various shows. Like that tunnel where Yui from Ryuuki sees her younger self in the mirror. And that bridge with the spires where tons of KRs have fought each other. Id love to visit those.

And also, are all the apartments and houses as small as they look on shows?

Raxbait: Hip
^yas let me tell u one thing about the housing,
they dont have a built in Heater/air-condition like we do here in the U.S.
so, its hot as hell in the summer, and cold as hell in the winter :laugh:
Dont mean to brag but, they are like 3 places i have been which i have seen in toku.

Igadevil, simple question :p,
What grade do you teach? And have you teached any other grades besides that one?

Im not straight but my boyfriend is
IGA!!! That looks delicious! I insist that you invite me over for said meal!

<3

Mr. Kamen Rider
Have you been to an Onsen before ?

If so, how does it feel ?

A couple times on my first time back in 2004. At first it's understandably awkward if you're not used to it. The first time I went to one, it was with these guys I had only just met, making it even more awkward. :laugh: But it's one of those things where once you actually just go ahead and do it, you get used to it and start to appreciate it for what it is. It's pretty relaxing. It's worth trying at least once, I'd say.

Although I still wouldn't want Nago jumping in my tub.

Inui Takumi said:
When you were in Tokyo, did you ever try and find any of the re-occuring sets of a lot of Sentai/KR scenes? I know Tokyo Dome is a big one. But there are a lot of places that I keep seeing in various shows. Like that tunnel where Yui from Ryuuki sees her younger self in the mirror. And that bridge with the spires where tons of KRs have fought each other. Id love to visit those.

And also, are all the apartments and houses as small as they look on shows?

I've been meaning to take some time and see the famous ones in Tokyo, but I did unknowningly go to one of the big domes (I'll have to check which one) for a hobby show, and it also happened to be one of the commonly reused places. I didn't realize this until after the fact!

One pretty cool place I've been to is Sarushima near Yokosuka. It's an island that's basically loaded with Rider history. It's been in several episodes of the original series, New Kamen Rider, and Kamen Rider Blade. In the latter it's in episode #2 where Blade fights the Plant Undead (not the snowy place but the tunnel-y one) and first encounters Chalice.

Living space, as far as I know, is generally smaller than in say, the US. I dunno though; my place is decent enough and the sole one-room apartment I've ever seen was still pretty big, but I'm so used to it now that maybe it's all much smaller than I think it is. When my family has visited they tend to say everything's bigger than they expected, so there's that.

Aoiblue said:
Igadevil, simple question ,
What grade do you teach? And have you teached any other grades besides that one?

I teach grades 1 through 6 at several different elementary schools.

Faded.Memories said:
IGA!!! That looks delicious! I insist that you invite me over for said meal!

If you ever happen to be in Japan, sure!

Kagayaki Power
A couple times on my first time back in 2004. At first it's understandably awkward if you're not used to it. The first time I went to one, it was with these guys I had only just met, making it even more awkward. :laugh: But it's one of those things where once you actually just go ahead and do it, you get used to it and start to appreciate it for what it is. It's pretty relaxing. It's worth trying at least once, I'd say.

dude..it can't be more awkward than my first experience at one XD

i had just got to japan..and my host family wanted to go to shikoku to visit friends... (literally the next day after i got there) and then we went to the onsen... when we got to the locker rooms and had stripped down and stuff.. my host mom was like...oh i forgot something in the car.. and was like.. here can you watch *insert host-sis's name here* for a bit? ... now my host sister was less than a year old at the time.. and she just started crying her head off.. cuz she still didn't know who i was... so i was standing in the locker room nakkid.. with a crying baby.. not knowing wth to do >.> .. and all the obaasans came up to me to see why my host sis was crying >___< ... good thing my host mom didn't take that long :D

but anyways... onsen is good to do at least once... i'm not really big on taking an ofuro bath.... and i can't stay in the water for more than 10 minutes, but it's definitely an experience :3... and i see why everyone wants a nice cold beer afterwards XD... i was looking all over for something besides beer.. but all the vending machines outside were for beer -_-

Raxbait: Hip
ok, Igadevil,
How long did it take u to Fully understand Japanese?