Usually, when there is a new Final Fantasy trailer, people are like sharks in a feeding frenzy. People seemed to be more excited with Final Fantasy VII episode 2. It also looks way too similar to Final Fantasy XV but only in the medieval age. I found the fake trailers during April fools more dynamic.

It also doesn't feel like a Japanese RPG, It felt like a western game like Elderscrolls or The witcher.

I am glad that I am not the only one disappointed with this trailer. I felt spoiled with 7 remake ! My expectations are very high so when I saw this I am disappointed too.We already have a bunch of Goth guys in black last game and now we have another guy in black outfit who looks generic. Yeah he looks like a witcher character. This is like eating Roti with no side dish.

It is too early to judge base on one trailer. You have to slowly build the hype and I believe Square Enix did the right move. This direction could attract more Western audience since it doesn't have an Anime feel. I think VII's remake can compensate for that need.

The fact people stop talking about this game after the trailer reveal is already a bad sign about this game. XV sales is not that good that dlc are canceled. They should not refollow the same direction.

I hope the second trailer will blow as away because this game looks like a skip at this moment. I rather spend my Money for 7 remake episode 2.

This game is just unlucky to compete against Final Fantasy VII remake. I do hope to see improvements on a second trailer too. They recently released new images and information but there is still a lack of hype.

The character designer of this game was a former Capcom employee. he designed Iconic characters like Chris Redfield and Dante. So I don't understand why you guys call them boring. I like how badass these characters are and they dont look anime. If like Anime looking characters there is Final Fantasy VII remake.

I think Square Enix don't really want us to hype about this game yet because it will be released in 2022 which is very far from now. The may want to focus on Final Fantasy VII part 2 at this moment because it will be released next year.

You guys are expecting too much for a game still in development. Things are subject to change. No one expected Final Fantasy VII remake to be good and it surpassed most expectations.

I am still positive that it is going to be a good game. The game is not finished yet. Don't be too negative about something you never played. You cannot criticize the game until you get your hands of it.