The Gaia Memory Thread: Choose Your Addiction: DX, Candy or Capsule

In Justice, We Trust!
WOW, 68000 yen for the whole set, not to mention what shipping would cost!

I actually weighed both a dopant memory and a rider memory and they were both 38 grams, and I also weighed the case for my CS set 2 without any memories and it weighed about 1400 grams, so about 100 memories and about 3 times the storage needed to hold them all, adds up to about 8000 grams(4200+3800) as my guess for the sets weight, which the Mandarake shipping rates chart says to the USA for 8000 grams would cost 11900 yen, so the whole set and shipping would cost about 79900 yen ($815), plus any other additional fees.

.....I think this set just broke my Ranger Key addiction.

Soooooo….who do you guys think is crazier?

The person who gets this set…or the person that buys a 700$ ZX belt?

I don't think anyone would be able to get enough people to buy this set this time. Which sucks because that means I'll (and probably "we'll") have to buy the memories we want from over priced single memory ebay auctions. I really want the "Time", "Hell", and "Zero" Memories too.

Choushinsei
I don't think anyone would be able to get enough people to buy this set this time. Which sucks because that means I'll (and probably "we'll") have to buy the memories we want from over priced single memory ebay auctions. I really want the "Time", "Hell", and "Zero" Memories too.

I'm more looking at Rocket and the CC/JJ Memories

Best bet would be to find a few friends who want to buy the set, pool your money with theirs and then divide the memories X amount of ways.

Budou though
EVERYONE has that problem. that's a flaw of the gashapon memories. you can either;

- not apply the sticker
- when applying the sticker, don't put too much pressure
- after applying, don't touch the sticker at all
- open the memory and try to maneuver it so the sticker won't crease (be careful, you could rip it in the process of opening the memory)

Budou though
8sVLfNF.jpg

The Zoo memory has been revealed as part of the Gaia Memory Complete Selection 3 hidden memories. Looks cool. Rival to Fang heh. Would get but not for $680+