The Gaia Memory Thread: Choose Your Addiction: DX, Candy or Capsule

Choushinsei
I have a feeling Elizabeth would just be the cute teenage girl version of ShinigamiHakase, and as for Bomb/Explosion and Cycas/Flower/Plant, we've had redundant Memories before (Magma/Heat) and broad/narrow versions (Quetzalcoatlus/Bird and Beast and... really any animal Memory) so that's not too new.

didn't Jinno and Mikko test out the Elizabeth memory along with the Queen memory in the Net Movie?

^^Yep, that's where some of them are from. Specifically: Kabuki, UFO, Queen, Elizabeth, Bean, and Yoga. Although Bean was also seen in the briefcases of gaia memory salesman, the others all made their first appearance in the net movies.

Choushinsei
Queen makes sense as a Gaia Memory though (And, again, it was a T2, so why not?) Elizabeth is just... weird.

WOW, 68000 yen for the whole set, not to mention what shipping would cost!

I actually weighed both a dopant memory and a rider memory and they were both 38 grams, and I also weighed the case for my CS set 2 without any memories and it weighed about 1400 grams, so about 100 memories and about 3 times the storage needed to hold them all, adds up to about 8000 grams(4200+3800) as my guess for the sets weight, which the Mandarake shipping rates chart says to the USA for 8000 grams would cost 11900 yen, so the whole set and shipping would cost about 79900 yen ($815), plus any other additional fees.

.....I think this set just broke my Ranger Key addiction.

A few of these Memories are confusing.

Why Cycas Memory exist when there's the Flower Memory? In addition to that, why Flower Memory exist when there's the Plant Memory?
Also what's the difference between Water and Sea? And then we also have the Ocean Memory.....
And I find it weird that there's Hell, but no Heaven.
If you can't tell how all these things are different then how do you even call yourself a Kamen Rider fan?

I actually weighed both a dopant memory and a rider memory and they were both 38 grams, and I also weighed the case for my CS set 2 without any memories and it weighed about 1400 grams, so about 100 memories and about 3 times the storage needed to hold them all, adds up to about 8000 grams(4200+3800) as my guess for the sets weight, which the Mandarake shipping rates chart says to the USA for 8000 grams would cost 11900 yen, so the whole set and shipping would cost about 79900 yen ($815), plus any other additional fees.

Are...Are we still talking about toys...or drugs...?

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!

What? I won't be able to get this then. :(