The Gaia Memory Thread: Choose Your Addiction: DX, Candy or Capsule

I don't it's fake. I went search on Google, there is a Japanese site taking order for Capsule GaiaMemory Volume 6: http://www.mpsnet.co.jp/hobbynet/productone.aspx?pno=88154

There is a full image of the scan too: [HIDE]
gaiamemory.gif
[/HIDE]
Although it's black and white, you can see its talking about Kamen Rider W and OOO Movie Core.

Plastic Addict
Except the scan can be faked easier than the original image... Don't get me wrong, I'm the one that's making new Memories out of all the spares cause I want more of these things, but there's so much wrong in that image that I dont want anyone getting their hopes up.

Pony, please.
Just paid for a set of 10 Candy Toy Memories, hopefully this can start my collection off right. Does anyone know where to find the default 6 for good prices? :T

I don't it's fake. I went search on Google, there is a Japanese site taking order for Capsule GaiaMemory Volume 6: http://www.mpsnet.co.jp/hobbynet/productone.aspx?pno=88154

There is a full image of the scan too: [HIDE]
gaiamemory.gif
[/HIDE]
Although it's black and white, you can see its talking about Kamen Rider W and OOO Movie Core.
Wow, I do hope it's not some web shop limited item.
Still. 6000yen*cough* I'm sorry, 5400yen seems to be an awfully expensive item for the Sound Capsule memory.

A standard sound capsule should only be around 4000yen

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Wow, I do hope it's not some web shop limited item.
Still. 6000yen*cough* I'm sorry, 5400yen seems to be an awfully expensive item for the Sound Capsule memory.

A standard sound capsule should only be around 4000yen

DO you know how much the vol1 memories go for now??? This is actually a breath of fresh air for those looking for them...

Hey guys,

I am getting some more candy toy gaia memories today,but problem is I don't
even have anything to put them in,I mean like double driver,trigger magnum,
nothing.Am I the only one on here with this problem.I really wish I could find
these to put my gaia memories in.I now have about 15. So does anyone know
if this is it for anymore w double drivers or will they release more,if so when?.
Thanks guys.

I believe many people have been looking for Memories like Metal, Trigger or Skull but no hope. Re-releasing of Kamen Rider Double toys is impossible as the series ended, apparently there is Capsule GaiaMemory Volume 6 which will contain the main 6 Memory, but it's not confirmed if it's real or fake.

DO you know how much the vol1 memories go for now??? This is actually a breath of fresh air for those looking for them...
Bandai prices and scalper prices are two different things.
Bandai sold the other sets for around 4000yen.

I believe many people have been looking for Memories like Metal, Trigger or Skull but no hope. Re-releasing of Kamen Rider Double toys is impossible as the series ended, apparently there is Capsule GaiaMemory Volume 6 which will contain the main 6 Memory, but it's not confirmed if it's real or fake.

I think the Japanese site you posted pretty much confirms it's real.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Hey guys,

I am getting some more candy toy gaia memories today,but problem is I don't
even have anything to put them in,I mean like double driver,trigger magnum,
nothing.Am I the only one on here with this problem.I really wish I could find
these to put my gaia memories in.I now have about 15. So does anyone know
if this is it for anymore w double drivers or will they release more,if so when?.
Thanks guys.

Well, you can also put them on the Stage ACT W stands if you don't have the weapons or the driver...