[HIDE]
sm_beyond_cv0.jpg
[/HIDE]​

Spinning out of the recent Batman Beyond series this August is an one-shot featuring the future version of the Man of Steel. In an interesting turn the creative team is a familiar though not one you would expect to see on a DC title. Basically we get the Spider-Girl team of Tom DeFalco and Ron Frenz along with Our Pal Sal, Sal Buscema, there are few creative teams that scream Marvel than this. But with this team in place the rumors of "Justice League of the future" book is seeming more likely. Also with DeFalco on board I am wondering if DC won't try to turn the "beyond" books into some more.

Lurker
Too bad it's just a one-shot, but nice to see Harras is offering projects out to his old buddies. Tom's a very talented guy and deserves some non-Spidey work after decades of showing Marvel how to write him properly

PARTY HARD
When I think of this, I keep thinking of that episode when Superman got taken over by a starfish. Also, Warhawk. lol

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Too bad it's just a one-shot, but nice to see Harras is offering projects out to his old buddies. Tom's a very talented guy and deserves some non-Spidey work after decades of showing Marvel how to write him properly

Yeah, well if this become successful; they might start with issue 1 to continue, just like they did with Batman Beyond. Who knows.

Nube
Most people would strongly disagree with you Hidden Masta but I guess there is always someone who dislikes something no matter how awesome it may be.