The Forgiven – A commentary on the exploitative side of the tourism industry

Super Moderator
The Forgiven is an adaptation of a Novel of the same title. It was written by the British writer Lawrence Osborne. It is also the reunion project between Ralph Fiennes and Jessica Chastain. The Two of them last worked together  in the 2011 film Coriolanus. Speaking of Jessica Chastain,  There is a certain Youtube Channel that always give hostile reviews to Jessica Chastain films. I can see that Youtuber giving negative reviews to this movie when she hasn’t even watched it.
The Forgiven was loosely based on true events that Lawrence Osborne experienced when he was in vacation at Morocco. He notice the division between the wealthy and the unprivileged. An unfair world were tourists have more rights than the locals because they have money and...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Blinding Lights
Another movie that portrays Muslims as antagonists and its 2022 already.

Glowing
It is Justified! These nasty tourists killed his son and because they are rich, they got protection from the Law. The dad wanted Justice for his son who got hit and run by these drunk tourists.

Househusband
I read this movie before and I can't believe it is a movie now. The plot is intriguing and I want to see if the locals will have their revenge from the nasty tourists.

Goddess of the Couch potatoes
OP is the Youtuber you are talking about is Grace from Beyond the Trailer channel? She is the only person I know who hates Jessica Chastain.

Hello Friends!
Looks like a commentary about the division between the rich and the poor.