The Forbidden Marriage | Korean Drama Series | Love and Marriage is a Crime?

The Forbidden Marriage is straight fire and that's why Korean dramas got such a big global following. This show got it all - romance, drama, and historical fiction that's so lit, it's irresistible. Ain't no wonder everyone's hooked on it!

My style's all Brit and the Yanks can't nic,
One of the things that really tickles my fancy about The Forbidden Marriage is the humor. The comedic moments are spot on and give the story a wee bit of lightness that's most welcome.And can we talk about the cinematography, lassie? It's pure magic! The sweeping shots of the palace and the countryside are simply breathtaking. I mean, my heart just swells every time I see them.But let's not forget about Ye So-rang's transformation, aye? That lassie went from a street-smart con artist to a bonnie noblewoman, and watching her journey was both inspiring and entertaining. It's a true highlight of The Forbidden Marriage, and one that I won't soon forget.

Allow me to convey my admiration for The Forbidden Marriage, which adeptly broaches sensitive topics such as mental health and suicide with sensitivity and thoughtfulness. It is a refreshing change of pace to witness a drama that unflinchingly confronts challenging issues.Furthermore, the show has kindled within me a newfound fascination with Korean history and culture. While watching it, I found myself conducting extensive research and immersing myself in this rich and captivating culture. The Forbidden Marriage is a true gem that has captivated my interest and stimulated my intellectual curiosity.

i'm a huge fan of romantic comedies, so I think I'll definitely enjoy The Forbidden Marriage. I appreciate that it's rated PG-13, which means I can recommend it to my younger cousins as well!I'm always amazed by how dedicated K-drama fans are. It's great to see that Viki viewers have
It's not just a romantic comedy but a lot more than that and is a masterpiece revolving around people and tackling mental health issues so its a must-watch.

I am gonna pass on this one, I only prefer Korean dramas with blood, gore and violence. The Sweethome, Squid game and All of us are dead variety.