The Forbidden Marriage | Korean Drama Series | Love and Marriage is a Crime?

Glowing
I binged it months ago, and believe me, the first few episodes were trying way too hard to impress. The show's flow was a little off-kilter, but no worries, it gets better! The show's quirkiness comes from its attempt to balance both zaniness and depth, and while the direction could use some work, the script and acting are on point. By Episode 4, I was laughing my socks off at the humor, and the drama had found its groove. It might not be a classic, but trust me, it's totally worth checking out!

♪Love is in the Air♪
Oh my gosh, you absolutely must watch The Forbidden Marriage! It's like, the cutest thing ever! And can we talk about Park Ju Hyun and Kim Young Dae's chemistry? It's like, totally amazing! I mean, I was practically squealing with delight the entire time I was watching it! When it comes to romantic dramas, chemistry is like, the most important thing ever, and these two just have it in spades! You don't wanna miss out on all the feels and butterflies, so get ready to swoon and fall head over heels in love with this must-watch drama!

Let there be peace on earth
I am obsessed with learning about the customs and traditions surrounding royal marriages during the Joseon Dynasty. Can you even imagine how crazy it must have been for noble families with daughters of marriageable age to go through the selection process to become a royal consort? I mean, I would have been a nervous wreck!

And don't even get me started on the king's mental health! It's heartbreaking to think that even someone in such a powerful position can suffer from mental health issues. But let's be real, with all the pressure and stress that comes with being a king, it's no wonder his mental health is deteriorating. It just goes to show that we all have our struggles, no matter how rich or powerful we are.

Ye So-rang's backstory is intriguing, and I'm curious to find out how she'll navigate her way through the complex political and social dynamics of the palace. It seems like she has a lot of secrets to keep!

i'm a huge fan of romantic comedies, so I think I'll definitely enjoy The Forbidden Marriage. I appreciate that it's rated PG-13, which means I can recommend it to my younger cousins as well!I'm always amazed by how dedicated K-drama fans are. It's great to see that Viki viewers have

I love Coke, The Colombian kind
Now let me tell ya'll I've been coocoos 'bout The Forbidden Marriage! It's got this strong, badass lady lead named Ye So-rang, who ain't afraid to take charge and fight for what she wants, even if it means breakin' some rules. I mean, girl's got some guts, and I'm here for it!

But that ain't all, honey. The Forbidden Marriage also tackles mental health issues head-on, and that's something we don't always see in those sappy romantic comedies. It's about time we start talkin' about these things, and I'm just glad this show ain't afraid to go there.

Aspiring Smilemaker
I was surprised by how much I enjoyed the action scenes in The Forbidden Marriage. They're well choreographed and add some excitement to the story.The Forbidden Marriage has a satisfying ending that ties up all the loose ends and leaves the viewer feeling satisfied.I loved the banter between Ye So-rang and the king. Their witty exchanges are some of the best moments in the drama.

Great to see a Korean drama that celebrates the power of love and the importance of family. Ye So-rang's relationship with her father is heartwarming, and the love story between the king and his deceased wife is truly touching.