The Flashback Interview: Charlotte Helmkamp-Kemp

Over the course of my time so far at Pop Geeks, I’ve had the pleasure of interviewing quite a few talents with connections to Playboy. From Playmates like Carrie Stevens and Jeana Keough to celebrity models like Shari Shattuck and Darcy DeMoss, I’ve loved hearing their stories. However, there was a former interview subject of mine with a Playboy connection I’d been hoping to do a second interview with for a long time, and that’s Charlotte Helmkamp-Kemp.

ckipic9-300x300.jpg

Charlotte was Playboy’s Miss December 1982, the month and year I was born. She was one of the first talents I interviewed for my previous writing base...

Continue reading...

Bob

Bob
People can say what they want about Playboy but I read them for the articles! The centerfolds are just a Bonus. I even kept buying during the times they stopped Nudity. Charlotte still looks great for age and I wonder what the Playmates of her time thinks of What Playboy has turned into. They now have Male Centerfolds like Bad Bunny or Brettman Rock.

What does the Fox say?
Staff member
That's cool you were actually able to get in touch with a person via Facebook and arrange an interview. It was good of her to consent to the interview. One time I contacted a sci-fi writer for an interview. I did not think he would respond. But he did and he was happy to discuss his book-writing and answer a few personal questions. Breast reduction surgery? WOW! That;s just as scary as breast augmentation. Hope it all goes well for her.