The Flashback Interview: Adrienne Barbeau

Hello, everybody. It’s been a while since I last put up an article on here, but I wanted to share a new interview with all of you. I recently had the great pleasure of doing a brief e-mail interview with Adrienne Barbeau. It’s a brief one because Ms. Barbeau is in the middle of several new projects, but she did take the time to answer a few of my questions about her work from the 70s to today. I hope you all enjoy reading this interview.
Say hello to Adrienne Barbeau!

Johnny: You played Rizzo in the original Broadway production of Grease, and have co-written a book about that production. Whether as a stage show or a movie, Grease has had a tremendous amount of staying power. Why do you think that is?

Adrienne: I think Grease continues to entertain audiences because it’s universal in its appeal. Every one of us recognizes our high school self in one of those characters onstage. And we laugh and cry right along with them.

Johnny: You memorably played Carol Traynor on the...

Continue reading...

I grew up watching Batman the animated series, this is the first time I had seen watch Selena Kyle's voice actress looks like. I didnt recognize she is also in the canceled Netflix Cowboy Bepop.

You missed the opportunity asking her about her videogame acting gigs, she gets to play some Video game roles.

The Truth will set you free
She never reached Superstardom but what matter is she continues being a working actress and she gets to snatch some roles that people remember.

Yes you fame but not have her longevity. Acting is her passion and she never run out of jobs even if some of her shows got canceled like Cowboy bebop.