The Five Coolest Trailers From The 2022 Game Awards

Elevation!!! WOO!
Why is it that every trailer for Death Stranding features Norman Reedus without clothes on?šŸ¤£ I am hyped for Cereza, Judas and Earth Blade, I do not care for the others.

The Wind Of Justice
As a huge Bayonetta fan, I'm confident that the game's visuals and soundtrack will astound me. In this game, you
can take on the role of Cereza, a young girl who is simply trying to help her mother. I think it's fantastic that you can. It's not surprising that the visual styles of these two games are so similar, given that Platinum Games is made up of developers who previously worked at Clover Studio on Okami. It is nice to a time where Bayonetta is still vulnerable and weak before she became the God killing witch.

Right now, playing Death Stranding 2 feels like indulging in a delectable dessert. After debating whether or not to do so for the past three years, I ultimately made the decision to purchase Death Stranding. They only announced it at the Game Awards, but I've been playing it nonstop for the last two weeks. In spite of the fact that a large number of people hold a negative opinion of Death Stranding, I had one of the most enjoyable gaming experiences of my life with it, and I thought the story was absolutely fantastic. The next installment has me excited and nervous! The first time I played through "Death Stranding," I never once felt bored, which is saying a lot given how much I despise being idle for long periods of time. There was not a single lie to be found. This is a cinematic masterpiece that should not be missed. As one would expect from Kojima, the trailer is mysterious.