The Five Coolest Trailers From The 2022 Game Awards

Administrator
<p>The Game Awards is turning into more of a trailer show than an awards ceremony, but that’s fine with us. Getting another E3 for Christmas is a nice present. Over 20 trailers premiered for the first time at last night’s event, but here’s the best of what we saw.</p>

Grimm
The video game award is becoming more relevant than Oscars and Emmy's combined.

I remember Celeste is Anita Sarkeesian's favorite videogame of all time.

Potato sitting on a couch
No other video game, in my opinion, comes close to matching Death Stranding's level of conceptual and aesthetic innovation. Despite the fact that it was difficult and tedious at times, I had the impression that I was traveling with them on this journey. This game was extraordinary in every way, from its otherworldly setting to its otherworldly music to its otherworldly story to its otherworldly adventure. It never occurred to me that this would be the case when I was using the game as a hiking simulator; however, boy am I glad I played and made it all the way through the game. I absolutely cannot wait to get my hands on the Director's Cut, and you can be sure that I will be purchasing DS2 on the day it is made available.

I was hoping for a Bioshock 4 reveal trailer, but this Judas trailer has satiated my craving for the trademark air of mystery that the series has become known for. These trailers have such great character design, which is one of the things that I really enjoy about watching them. Because the art team imbued the NPCs with personality, I can't wait to start playing the game because the characters won't feel like they were cut out of cardboard. The video game Bioshock was absolutely incredible. And Infinite was incredibly powerful, despite the fact that development problems almost caused it to fail.

Fans of Bayonetta have been rewarded with not one but two new games in a relatively short period of time, after having to wait for these titles for a total of eight years. To be honest, I didn't think another Bayonetta game would be released for a long time. I knew they were going to implement this change after finishing Bayonetta 3, but I didn't expect it to happen so quickly. The section we thought was a hidden chapter turned out to be just a sample!

The story of Bayoneta: Cereza and the missing demon is both captivating and intriguing. The aesthetic is excellent throughout. This is absolutely wonderful; I've had a long-standing desire for a prequel that delves into Cereza's past. Although I had no idea it would be in this style, I really like how it turned out. It's a relief to know that there will also be a physical copy available. When I first saw the trailer for it, I was concerned that it would only be available in digital form because the visual aesthetic and gameplay seemed to be so distinct from those of the main games. It felt like a huge weight had been lifted off my shoulders when I realized it would finally be available for purchase in both digital and physical formats.

It's been ten years since the last decent Bioshock game came out. I'm relieved to see that other game developers are attempting to fill the market gap. It appears to be working properly. The fact that the creators of Bioshock are also responsible for Judas is something that has only just occurred to me.