The Final Season Of Game Of Thrones May Take Longer Than A Year To Make

Staff member
Peter Paltridge submitted a new blog post

The Final Season Of Game Of Thrones May Take Longer Than A Year To Make

giveaway-game-of-thrones-xbox-36.jpg

Continue reading the Original Blog Post.

Game of Thrones has been one of the most successful series of all times, one series that would be remembered for a long time. It has set a high standard bar in a lot of ways, for cast, design set, twists, plot, storyline. The success and awards is well deserved :)

Game of Thrones is one of my favorite movies from all times. I am glad this is happening because that means that the creators prepare us more action, emotion, and thrill.This will make this move more interesting and unforgettable.

Every episode of Game of Thrones is a delight to watch. I don't think I have ever complained or been disappointed with any of the episodes that I've watched. And that is because the writers take their time and ensure that every bit is filmed correctly etc. So personally although it will be sad that once Season 7 is done there will be a long wait for the next season, I'm glad that they will take their time with it because it means that the final season will be something everyone enjoys and loves.

Honestly, I see no reason for such an exaggeration. The TV show is good, but everything in it (in production aspect) is exacerbated.

There are other TV shows that deserve more attention.

I watched Game of Thrones Season 7 Episode 2 entitled “Stormborn last night and feel like that this episode will surely amaze you the way things are moving and the twists are taking place. I am sure that soon it will hinder Daenery’s plans to usurp Cersei from the Iron Throne. To be frank I just don't want to believe that Yara and Ellaria were captured.

Even though it might seem like a long time, it's still understandable for a show of the caliber of Game Of Thrones.

I guess for the the big fans it's nothing to mind as they might take that long to make it the greatest finale of all time, I just hope it won't disappoint. I don't really watch that series but because of all the hype I have gotten curious and have watched a bit of it. I mean it's alright for my taste but nothing to get crazy over.