now Nerd Emperor
So far I got Mikuru (no **** sherlock! :laugh:), Haruhi, Kyon, and Itsuki. Still need Nagato.
I watched all of the first season of Suzumiya Haruhi before deciding to get these... occasionally watching the second season now but toku always seems to get priority for me.

So far, all the Figmas I got abide to that rule of mine... and I hope to keep it that way. :sweat:

I started K-ON! as well a while back and I'm kind of wanting Yui and Mio...

i know the feeling i want to grab up that Black Rock SHooter posted at the beginning but i have no idea who the heck she is i just love the gun. I only have two figmas right now haruhi and nanoha first movie version and probably k-on yui soon. i'm too picky with this line and starting to become really picky with figuarts too.

Its good to be picky though. I have nothing but respect for the huge collections but its just not what I want.

I only have Haruhi right now, but I'd also really like to get Duke Togo when I can. I also really hate to admit it, but I actually want Figma Kagome when she comes out.

In Justice, We Trust!
I only have Haruhi right now, but I'd also really like to get Duke Togo when I can. I also really hate to admit it, but I actually want Figma Kagome when she comes out.

I kinda wanna too, since it's another character I'm familiar with.

now Nerd Emperor
Oh... I almost for about Kagome... I'll likely be getting her too. :sweat:

I've got a pretty big Figma collection too.

I have a lot of the Figma exclusives as well. My latest exclusive is this little red dressed Japanese priestess who comes with a big bottle of sake.

I don't know most of these figures but hope too watch their shows or play their games some day.

Canan is just okay imho.

The upcoming PSP game exclusive Saber with the elegant red outfit is gonna cost me a lot of money...

ヒビキラッ☆
I only have Yui Hirasawa from K-ON! right now, but I already pre-order the rest of the band from local seller, kinda suck to wait for reissue of Mio and Tsumugi >.<