In Justice, We Trust!
I have quite a few of these myself

I currently only have Meiya and Aegis, but I have Drossel, Rin, and Chou Yuusha Haruhi waiting with EX Japan.

I love, love LOVE the little plastic baggies and hand stands they include with these, makes it a GODSEND for organization.

Currently thinking about getting Cannan, as i dig her design. Also, there coming out with a rad-looking Black Rock Shooter
figma-black_rock_shooter_3_original.jpg

figma-black_rock_shooter_4_original.jpg

Figmas are quite awesome. I almost got Drossel because of all the ridiculous amount of advertisement she gets, but finally cracked with Black Rock Shooter. Definitely worth the pre-order, especially with the bad ass gun =D.

In Justice, We Trust!
019-thumb.jpg

No idea who she is, all I know is that she's in Nanoha...either way I'll most likely get her.

dude nerdisms thats what you are
019-thumb.jpg

No idea who she is, all I know is that she's in Nanoha...either way I'll most likely get her.

that would be Teana Lanster

yeah and i might get her too though i'd rather get the K-On Band members right now or just YUI

now Nerd Emperor
You and me both

Definitely throwing my pre order in for her.

Heh, that's what I'm afraid of happening... I don't want to go "I don't know who she is... but that looks AWESOME" for every single Figma. :laugh:

I want to concentrate on Figuarts mainly with only a few select Figmas at the side... and I will only get Figmas I actually know who the characters are... and at least have watched (some or all of) whatever they're from.

dude nerdisms thats what you are
Heh, that's what I'm afraid of happening... I don't want to go "I don't know who she is... but that looks AWESOME" for every single Figma. :laugh:

I want to concentrate of Figuarts mainly with only a few select Figmas at the side.

i know the feeling i want to grab up that Black Rock SHooter posted at the beginning but i have no idea who the heck she is i just love the gun. I only have two figmas right now haruhi and nanoha first movie version and probably k-on yui soon. i'm too picky with this line and starting to become really picky with figuarts too.

In Justice, We Trust!

I want to concentrate on Figuarts mainly with only a few select Figmas at the side... and I will only get Figmas I actually know who the characters are... and at least have watched (some or all of) whatever they're from.

The only two characters from this line that I knew of are Aegis and Drossel. Everyone else has been a case of buy because I liked the design. :sweat: