Anyone got their Figma Guyver yet?

I do. Got him for x-mas in fact. He is spectacular. My only complaint, as is my complaint with all Figmas, is the lack of double joints impeding his ability to do crouching poses and a specific sub-section of deep-bend arm poses. Though for this figure I notice that more because he literally uses his elbows to attack. Even so, I've managed to get some nice poses out of him.

[hide]
20141225_123428.jpg

20141230_215832.jpg
[/hide]

He looks damn fine in my display cabinet, I tell you what. So happy to have him. I've been a Guyver fan since I was but a wee lad.

But do you notice how in that first image, I specifically snapped the shot as to obscure the angle of his hand "gripping" his chestpiece? That's because his arm literally cannot bend far enough to properly grip it. There's a small gap. That bugs me to no end.

My Kamen Rider Torque Figma arrived

I had to look that up. Dammit. I had almost forgotten that Ryuki existed, or that it was adapted. Or that Figma made KR figures.

You have reminded me of too much. It will take me ages to pick up the pieces of my psyche.

For fans of Berserk, it looks like they are going to be making all of the God Hand demons (!). Looks like Femto will be coming first.