When does he go up for preorder? And does anyone have experience with GSC shop for exclusives? Do you have to pay first?

The Good Smile Company online shop has him up now for 7800 Yen. I want to see what regular version goes for, as the bonus is just an extra cardboard box and the socom pistol. I do want the socom pistol, but not if the price difference is drastic.

It's hard to say - the bootlegs packaging can look the same, maybe just slightly off. But the price seems high enough to believe it's real. And they say it's authentic in the description, so it should be safe.

I've bought bootlegs by accident before - Nanoha. Usually from HK or China seller, and the price was too good to be true which was what drew me. When in hand the figure had sloppy paint and the figma joints were loose. A real Figma has pretty good QC, joints are nice and smooth, paint is pretty close to perfect. But if you never owned a Figma before, you might not know. The fake even came with a figma ziploc bag!

Anyway, MGS Snake is around 6100 yen. Pics look great, but I think I'm going to resist. :coolshades:

I hear Figma bootlegs exist and does anyone know if the figure is a bootleg or not. I plan to buy Tekkaman Blade and I was wondering if this one looks legit or not?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Max-Factory...re-Teknoman-4545784062258-18459/151299420909?

Don't buy the Figma Tekkaman Blade; It's an awful figure. The sculpt is way off and looks terrible, the quality control blows, and the gloss-coat doesn't work at all aesthetically. I own one and hate it passionately, I think it's the worst figure I own.

If you want Blade get the Bandai Armor Plus one. It might cost between two and two and a half times as much, but it's totally awesome and more than worth the extra cost.

闇 戦士
I just got a notice today that Guyver 1's release date has been pushed back to late December.:disappoin

Hey, I just noticed Snake's wrists... looks like poseable figma joints! Also, eyeball movement for one of his head sculpts. I sure hope they make more MGS figures though... I'm not interested in just buying one standalone figure, give me the entire line to collect!