Yo Soy Henshin!
Great, thanks! I've always done that with preorders, but wasn't sure if they'd combine an in stock order with another order. Thank god next month only has 3 figures being released in out of all the lines I collect. It will finally give me a chance to save some money up again.

All Decade's Fault
She MUST have the biting face. If she doesn't have the biting face, I will be disappointed...
- Not just the biting face, she needs an extra piece that allows her to bite Touma's head!

...Okay, now my hopes are raised for an Accelerator Figma....

PARTY HARD
I'm actually interested in getting multiple Sisters figmas. Too bad Mikoto is a game exclusive on her own, I think.

All Decade's Fault
I'm actually interested in getting multiple Sisters figmas. Too bad Mikoto is a game exclusive on her own, I think.
- Erm, the Misaka Sisters werelso exclusive, limited to 20,000, and only available through a preorder back in 2010. If you DO find a Sisters figma on eBay or so, be prepared to pay at least double what they originally cost.

PARTY HARD
Hunh.....wasn't expecting that. I thought...I thought it was.......hunh.....

And limited to 20,000, that's funny. XD They're gonna have to throw in Last Order somehow.

All Decade's Fault
Hunh.....wasn't expecting that. I thought...I thought it was.......hunh.....
- "It was posted in these threads as far back as back then, says Misaka as she shakes her head in obvious doubt."

The original ad from last year:
44042da570fefc7c91c6a5117477c492.jpg

And limited to 20,000, that's funny. XD They're gonna have to throw in Last Order somehow.
- Seeing that they put out Index not long after announcing Touma, Last Order's likely to come out when Figma Accel does....

Skreeong!
- "It was posted in these threads as far back as back then, says Misaka as she shakes her head in obvious doubt."

The original ad from last year:
44042da570fefc7c91c6a5117477c492.jpg

- Seeing that they put out Index not long after announcing Touma, Last Order's likely to come out when Figma Accel does....

awww weak, I passed her up a couple of months ago but didn't get her because i had no idea who she was. :shakefist

PARTY HARD
I like the fact that they kept the 20000 part for the sake of the anime. Sad that they're hard to find now. I wish I was into them before...

There are two sold in Mandarake for 10000 yen. I wanna put them in my want list, but I don't know...lol

All Decade's Fault
I got her -SPECIFICALLY BECAUSE- I knew how hard it'd be to get. Ask EX_Japan how I bugged them like crazy to get me my Figma Misaka Sister...