The Figma Thread - News and Reviews

sinzz

Orange
Wow, Lucina is definitely on my order list! Lovely figure and lovely design, I'll definitely need to get the game too.

Kaji Motomiya

PARTY HARD

Is this a thing.

Is this really a thing.

Is Max Factory ACTUALLY making a figma of Detective Conan's "anonymous criminal" silhouette?

Glamador

Is Max Factory ACTUALLY making a figma of Detective Conan's "anonymous criminal" silhouette?
Hey! It's an iconic part of the show and is instantly recognizable for any true fan!

...which I must not be because until you said that I had no idea who that was. I get it now tho. Neat.

sinzz

Orange
Seeing the Anon criminal makes me wish that the Figma line would create original characters. Something similar to Revoltech's Assemble Borg. I would love to have a character with no real story and just create my own world for him/her. Then they could have accessories like Ex:ride or a weapons pack, or clothing pack, to make your very own figma. Though I'm sure it wouldn't be as profitable as having licensed characters.

Glamador

Anyone got their Figma Guyver yet?
I do. Got him for x-mas in fact. He is spectacular. My only complaint, as is my complaint with all Figmas, is the lack of double joints impeding his ability to do crouching poses and a specific sub-section of deep-bend arm poses. Though for this figure I notice that more because he literally uses his elbows to attack. Even so, I've managed to get some nice poses out of him.

[hide]

[/hide]

He looks damn fine in my display cabinet, I tell you what. So happy to have him. I've been a Guyver fan since I was but a wee lad.

But do you notice how in that first image, I specifically snapped the shot as to obscure the angle of his hand "gripping" his chestpiece? That's because his arm literally cannot bend far enough to properly grip it. There's a small gap. That bugs me to no end.

Glamador

My Kamen Rider Torque Figma arrived
I had to look that up. Dammit. I had almost forgotten that Ryuki existed, or that it was adapted. Or that Figma made KR figures.

You have reminded me of too much. It will take me ages to pick up the pieces of my psyche.

Kaido

For fans of Berserk, it looks like they are going to be making all of the God Hand demons (!). Looks like Femto will be coming first.

Mastodon